1/6 1/6 Landspeeder x-34 for hot toys farm boy Luke Skywalker. Yes or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered! Really looking forward to this. I think I might be turning into a 1:6 vehicle junkie! Once again I'm going to find myself buying figures to go with my vehicle rather than the other way round...

Pre-ordered! Really looking forward to this. I think I might be turning into a 1:6 vehicle junkie! Once again I'm going to find myself buying figures to go with my vehicle rather than the other way round...

Ok guys, as promised, here are some behind the scenes pictures of the final production prototype (yet unpainted), but IT IS BIG!!! On the right is our original (painted) prototype based on the size on the starwars.com website.

In our final prototype, the figures can be seated!! This is a hot toys 1/6 scale body. It is going to be EPIC!

cb7150a209cc986fd8a4846cbb8b656f.jpg

Ok guys, as promised, here are some behind the scenes pictures of the final production prototype (yet unpainted), but IT IS BIG!!! On the right is our original (painted) prototype based on the size on the starwars.com website.

In our final prototype, the figures can be seated!! This is a hot toys 1/6 scale body. It is going to be EPIC!

cb7150a209cc986fd8a4846cbb8b656f.jpg

Is the cockpit wide enough to sit two figures side-by-side, when they have their arms on?! It looks a little tight to me...

Is the cockpit wide enough to sit two figures side-by-side, when they have their arms on?! It looks a little tight to me...

Yes, this is 100% accurate. This body is a muscular body and larger than the Luke or Kenobi bodies. BTW, in the movie, Kenobi had no place for his arms either, keeping it up and over the side. It was a tight fit:
star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-5053.jpg

Isn’t one of these already happening in the custom thread? It’s already being produced I think.

Wow! This is impressive. Nice job, Jazz.

Wonder how SW.com could have gotten the measurements so wrong. Despite the inaccurate size, that paint job looks great.

Back