1/6 1/6 Landspeeder x-34 for hot toys farm boy Luke Skywalker. Yes or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This is impressive. Nice job, Jazz.

Wonder how SW.com could have gotten the measurements so wrong. Despite the inaccurate size, that paint job looks great.

Thanks, yes, we were very surprised too! The only thing we could think of is that the base plate was actually 3.4 m. Doesn’t matter, we’ve got it fixed now, and the final prototype on the left will have the exact same paint job as you see on the right, with all the weathering and all. And we might have one or two other surprises up our sleeves.

The second prototype is painted! I will be able to show you some more pictures in about a week! Including pictures and a video with figures in it. What do you think of our massive land speeder? The second prototype is nearly 28 inches long!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com/product/1-6-truscale-x-34-landspeeder-for-hot-toys-luke-skywalker/

2bb190c8818bfcbdc310eafcdc59e8da.jpg

Attachments

• X34-landspeeder.jpg
    X34-landspeeder.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 273
Hey Jazz. If we picked a longer plan to snag one, would we be able to pay it off earlier and get it, or are they going out in such an order that the longer commitments won't be assembled/packed until later anyway?

Hey Jazz. If we picked a longer plan to snag one, would we be able to pay it off earlier and get it, or are they going out in such an order that the longer commitments won't be assembled/packed until later anyway?
Sure that’s possible, but I want to ship out as many as I can when I finish everything in September, so I would really appreciated if you would pay it off earlier.

Howdy Jazz,
Convinced me to pick up the land speeder. Never did a payment plan with you before. Will you be invoicing us each month?

Thanks!

Howdy Jazz,
Convinced me to pick up the land speeder. Never did a payment plan with you before. Will you be invoicing us each month?

Thanks!

Wonderful, thanks. I appreciate the support. If you started a payment plan on the site you will get an email every month to make payment. We cannot automatically deduct money from your account. If you met asked me for a manual flexible PayPal invoice, you have to decide your own pace of completing the invoice after the initial down payment

Wonderful, thanks. I appreciate the support. If you started a payment plan on the site you will get an email every month to make payment. We cannot automatically deduct money from your account. If you met asked me for a manual flexible PayPal invoice, you have to decide your own pace of completing the invoice after the initial down payment

Thanks, did it through the website.

Thanks, did it through the website.[/QUOTE

Wonderful, thank you. And you were just in time too, we are running close to the single-digit numbers even though we can not start delivery before September. It looks like this one too will sell out on pre-order.

Jazz, words cannot express the awesome-ness I feel every time I visit your site.:clap

Back