1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in A, I don’t think I could tie a ribbon that small and accurately for B

I think Mike can provide a ribbon for the hat. though I might just use the hot toys one if it's not possible.

INTEREST LIST started:
For Ye Olde Indy Hat (tall crown version) - casts of
A) - copy of original
B) - Smooth ribbonless version

1. jagzz A&B
2. luisenigma1 A&B
3. Timemeddler A&B
4. Bravomite ?or?
5. Punisher1974 A
6. Xmkbee A
7. Amstel A&B
8. Mah45 A&B
9. earhling37 A&B
10. earthdog A
11. Universal Key A&B
12. FlyAndFight A&B
13. Manannin A&B

This run may need it's own thread pretty soon under Art/Customs?

Agreed! :thud: Didn't expect such interest...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...om-indy-hat-tall-crown-casts.html#post9672096

INTEREST LIST started:
For Ye Olde Indy Hat (tall crown version) - casts of
A) - copy of original
B) - Smooth ribbonless version

1. jagzz A&B
2. luisenigma1 A&B
3. Timemeddler A&B
4. Bravomite ?or?
5. Punisher1974 A
6. Xmkbee A
7. Amstel A&B
8. Mah45 A&B
9. earhling37 A&B
10. earthdog A
11. Universal Key A&B
12. FlyAndFight A&B
13. Manannin A&B

Agreed! :thud: Didn't expect such interest...

I'll lay out April for making the actual pieces.... gives more time for stragglers to jump in and also other commitments to slide - If that suits everybody?

I want to start a price discussion... What sounds fair? (Remember I'm in U.K. so shipping will be fixed)

£15 - £20 a piece?

Finished up a inigio smiling sculpt last night
2547c2f9f77e700d0bd4daa861bb95fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah.... Not to be a pain here... but I had contact with Lonnie within the last month about ordering a few of his fedoras... I would not be recasting his sculpt for sale considering he still offers them. I'll fire him another email and inquire as to how much he will sell the fedoras for.. But I'd buy them from him as it is his work.

Yeah.... Not to be a pain here... but I had contact with Lonnie within the last month about ordering a few of his fedoras... I would not be recasting his sculpt for sale considering he still offers them. I'll fire him another email and inquire as to how much he will sell the fedoras for.. But I'd buy them from him as it is his work.
:goodpost:

Remove me from that list. Space Gladiator. Looks like I'm getting an original hat. I'm definitely interested in that knowing it's available.

Certainly... If you want an original - go see Lonnie.

I'll end this here and see whoever wants to continue with the ribbonless version on the link.

B-)

Oh I had no idea. Yes please let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi space gladiator, also please remove me from that list. I also prefer to get the original hat. Thanks

Just spoke with Lonnie through email.. looks like he will be offering the fedoras (both styles) for under $10 ea it sounds like.. (plus shipping based on location).. He will be dropping by the board soon to give further details. And again, @ Gladiator - I was not trying to stir things up about the offer to sell casts of these.. Lonnie has been a good contact of mine going back for well over a decade.. Super friendly guy ... was offering up great Indy options long before there was really any other options..

I understand there is some interest in my original Indy stuff. Specifically the fedoras.

Just to be clear, my normal services are mostly small custom runs of customer's unique original pieces. I do however still offer some of my own original pieces from time to time or as requested.

Regarding the Indy parts I have made several parts over the years. I have two different hats - a Raiders style and a TOD style. I also have the Idol, Grail cup and Grail Tablet. There is also three different versions of the head that were offered over the years.

If there is enough interest I will dust off the masters of the hat(s) and make fresh molds to ensure first gen quality and not re-cast or old worn out garbage.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on the boards but I will try to check back in when I can. If this gets 10 -15 serious interests then I will get things rolling for some stuff. You guys can poke Michael if I don't check back quick enough ;) (Michael, I dub thee 'short term emissary' - or is that 'short round emissary').

Thanks
Lonnie
Tk570

Back