1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best hat out there for a Raiders Indy is the resin one that was produced by hero heads out of Atlanta... that is what I used on my Cairo Indy.. it is the ONLY 1/6 fedora out there with a correct tall "stove pipe" crown for an accurate Raiders look. I drastically improved mine by grinding off the sculpted hat ribbon and made a real one from cloth... came out great..
is this a company or someone on the board or ebay? I definitely would love to get one of those hats your indy is wearing it looks the most accurate to raiders.

Found this image online a couple years back, and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it (forgive me for not even knowing my damned source). Can anybody identify this particular Indy? I assume it's a custom and/or kitbash. Just awesome work and one of my favorite versions that I've seen :whip

Indiana_custom.jpg

Looks like mostly Hot Toys with heavy weathering, but not sure about that head sculpt. That definitely looks different, not sure I've seen that sculpt before.

is this a company or someone on the board or ebay? I definitely would love to get one of those hats your indy is wearing it looks the most accurate to raiders.

Forgot about these... I used to make 1:6 custom Indys (out of the old Relic Hunters) waaay back!

Still have a couple of those tall brims... If anyone's interested in seeing them:
INDY HAT 002.jpg
INDY HAT 004.jpg
Little blooming is all that's happened to them in all these years... Acrylic undercoated one is unmarked.

[Tipping my hat to mfisher... Skillz!]

Not sure I could just s£ll an original, I'm sentimentally attached!

Maybe I could make a couple of casts of them & see how they turn out - any interest?

Firstly - let's check if they are still available to buy from Hero Heads... Wasn't that Lonnie Hale TK 570?
Then I'll run a prospective cast list only AFTER all the "re-cast" haters & admins etc are cleared.

Not sure I could just s£ll an original, I'm sentimentally attached!

Maybe I could make a couple of casts of them & see how they turn out - any interest?

Firstly - let's check if they are still available to buy from Hero Heads... Wasn't that Lonnie Hale TK 570?
Then I'll run a prospective cast list only AFTER all the "re-cast" haters & admins etc are cleared.

Definitely interested.

I know Lonnie Hale is still active as a caster. Jake Rahmier uses him quite a bit if I'm not mistaken. Might want to check with him before.

Okay... temporary INTEREST LIST started:
For Ye Olde Indy Hat (tall crown version) - casts of
A) - copy of original
B) - Smooth ribbonless version

1. jagzz?
2. luisenigma1?
3. Timemeddler A&B
4. Bravomite

I’m interested! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm definitely still interested spoke to Mike about it he said he would let me know. But add me to that list regardless.

Have the HeroHead Hat. It's what I have on mine and always thought it looked best.

Back