1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks so good,

It also made me realise that a lot of what I thought was going on with Inigo's heads was down to poor photography and not the heads themselves. That head is 100% Harrison there.

IMG-20180214-WA0004.jpg

Amazing work. But I have to be the one to bring misfortune. Just had an accident my indy fell from my self and the hat broke. This is the jnix sculpt (painted version) and now i don't know what to do. I did message jnix but I don't know if that will help. Good thing I bought and extra sculpt plus indigo's smiling sculpt. Though this definitely sucks. So be careful guys.20180214_192142.jpg

That stinks, Luis! Do you have a Hot Toys hat you could try? I remember that seeming like a close fit when I had my unpainted sculpt.
I actually do have that on the sculpt at the moment. It is a good fit only it looks oversized to my eye. But that could be due to the size of the jnix hat being different. For now I will just have to leave it like that. If anything I will replace it with the smiling sculpt when I get it back by Silentsurfer. Good thing to buy spares.

Amazing work. But I have to be the one to bring misfortune. Just had an accident my indy fell from my self and the hat broke. This is the jnix sculpt (painted version) and now i don't know what to do. I did message jnix but I don't know if that will help. Good thing I bought and extra sculpt plus indigo's smiling sculpt. Though this definitely sucks. So be careful guys.View attachment 393732

Have you tried glueing it and repainting the hat to cover up the joins? I’ve broken a couple of my Inigo hats and I’ve managed to fix them. A little bit of Fuller’s Earth is also very good for covering up joins.

Have you tried glueing it and repainting the hat to cover up the joins? I’ve broken a couple of my Inigo hats and I’ve managed to fix them. A little bit of Fuller’s Earth is also very good for covering up joins.
Yeah I tried but it doesn't go back on to how it used to. As when it broke it was on the sculpt so there was cracking in the seam were it chipped. All I can do now is be careful with the other sculpts and try and keep him in a more secure spot. And I'm waiting to hear from jnix in hopes I get a replacement hat though that seams unlikely as the run has been closed for some time.

look a few pages back for my similar Jnix hat horror story and my resolution.
I think I remember was it that it chipped at the brim so what you did was, shorten it and painted it in order to fix it? I could be wrong but do correct me if so.

Best hat out there for a Raiders Indy is the resin one that was produced by hero heads out of Atlanta... that is what I used on my Cairo Indy.. it is the ONLY 1/6 fedora out there with a correct tall "stove pipe" crown for an accurate Raiders look. I drastically improved mine by grinding off the sculpted hat ribbon and made a real one from cloth... came out great..

Back