1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post a pic of my two favorite adventurers. :)

Also just updated Indy with a new belt/holster from Raveneye, he does incredible leather work.

RtJnVPi.jpg

O331Xhq.jpg

6Ldl5rr.jpg

Hi,marfmaster how can I get this new belt/hostler? Thank you !

Ask Raveneye as this is his work. Although the belt looks different it's probably also his. You can PM him on Facebook as Brandon Moore. He also did the leather gear for Marf's nathan drake.

Is this holster flap screen accurate? The grooved etching on the flap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 252
Yes the original Raiders holster had a very very fine groove (if I am not mistaken it may have been TWO parallel small grooves actually) I have sometimes done them on my custom holsters, but they really need to be extremely narrow to be correct in scale. Check google images for screen shots from Raiders of the holster and you will note they are barely visible

Yes the original Raiders holster had a very very fine groove (if I am not mistaken it may have been TWO parallel small grooves actually) I have sometimes done them on my custom holsters, but they really need to be extremely narrow to be correct in scale. Check google images for screen shots from Raiders of the holster and you will note they are barely visible

Thanks Mike, the screen images are really hard to find/see. You are right, they must be very fine grooves.

If you have never visited the website www.indygear.com go check it out... then get on their community message board.. That is essentially the most in depth site on all things Indy gear and clothing... It has been my resource for building all of my custom gear over the past ten years...

If you have never visited the website www.indygear.com go check it out... then get on their community message board.. That is essentially the most in depth site on all things Indy gear and clothing... It has been my resource for building all of my custom gear over the past ten years...

Thank you, great resource.

Back