1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all for another Indy with or without (yeah I said it) Ford!

Yes, Ford is Indy. But Indy is bigger than one actor. Of course Ford will always BE Indy and obviously the best, but i have those films to fall back on in case a reboot or recast ends up foul...

But if cast well I'd give it a shot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Put together another Indy Mock Up using my Yunsil/Inigo Smiling "Poster Indy"! IMG_20200521_012702_879.jpg

Put together another Indy Mock Up using my Yunsil/Inigo Smiling "Poster Indy"!View attachment 485555

I love seeing these pictures of your figures showcased like an upcoming release. The cool thing is with your being your actual figures and not the prototype no changes will be made to the figure you have.

I love seeing these pictures of your figures showcased like an upcoming release. The cool thing is with your being your actual figures and not the prototype no changes will be made to the figure you have.
[emoji170][emoji1665][emoji171]

Very true! Didn't think of that! [emoji1]

I did take a liberty on this one though as I don't actually have the Ark (yet). One that I regrettably keep pushing off.

cool that my tutorial based on jacob rahmier?s instructions is getting circulated!! yay!! go forth and PAINT!!!

‘‘Twas you?! Haha thanks man, you have no idea. This was my 2nd painting attempt. First attempt at eyes and it looks great thanks to you. Sorry off character.9B822749-7BA8-4469-836C-88B2860986A9.jpeg

[emoji170][emoji1665][emoji171]

Very true! Didn't think of that! [emoji1]

I did take a liberty on this one though as I don't actually have the Ark (yet). One that I regrettably keep pushing off.

I have the sideshow Ark that came with Toht and the Hasbro mailaway one. I like the color on the Hasbro Ark better but the sideshow ark has better poles with actual cloth but the finish to me isn't shiny enough. Both are nice though.

Looks good. I have seen some repaints of that sculpt and the older one and they hold up well.

If Ford were to play him more like the gruff badass we saw in the Blade Runner sequel, then I'd be all for it. But if it's just going to be the sappy, out of touch old fart we saw in Indy 4 again, then no thanks.

Exactly. That sentimental "Knowledge is gold" crap at the end of Crystal Skull... Yeesh who wrote that nonsense?... Oh wait.

After any Indy belts, bags, hands, weapons etc in case anyone has any ?spare?. Thanks.

as luck would have it, i have a dx05 that is almost complete that i'm gonna be parting out and tossing the parts on evilbay in the next day or so... i'll post up all the individual pics of the parts i'm going to list tomorrow if i get a chance to pull them out.

as luck would have it, i have a dx05 that is almost complete that i'm gonna be parting out and tossing the parts on evilbay in the next day or so... i'll post up all the individual pics of the parts i'm going to list tomorrow if i get a chance to pull them out.

Thank you!

Unfortunately I?m that impatient I?ve bought a lot already (some at huge premiums!) but definitely interested. :)

Back