1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I finally got Fords slouch down! IMG_20200517_205240_390.jpgIMG_20200517_205240_391.jpgIMG_20200517_203427_324.jpgIMG_20200517_204551_333.jpg

View attachment 485335

Last edited:
Wow, looks awesome! Very cool look! Is that the Han Solo body? Do you plan on making another Indy with the V2 head?
Thanks IndianaPaul. This is on a modified HT ANH Han Solo body, yes.

This was a full new build with Iris clothing set and the V3. I still have my V2/Yunsil build as well. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

How many amazing Indys do you have anyway, Rzeznikk?

That new one is definitely sweet. I need to know your personal favorite. Yes, I'm asking you to pick between "children".

Ha ha, yeah, which one do you think is your favorite?

Also, what modification did you do to the body? Switch out the arms?

I might have said before, I can't remember, but the Jack Sparrow you did is out of this world amazing as well.

How many amazing Indys do you have anyway, Rzeznikk?

That new one is definitely sweet. I need to know your personal favorite. Yes, I'm asking you to pick between "children".
I'm at five Indys total. Speaking of children...[emoji1] This might sound silly, but there will be one for each kid when the collection gets divinded up when I pass.. since Indy is my all time favorite Movie Character I can pass down a version to each of my children.

As it stands right now I'm leaning towards the Iris/V3 as my #1. It just feels the most like Raiders Ford/Indy to me.

If nobody even releases another Indy figure/sculpt I could be happily content with ending it here.

But I also really love the V2/Yunsil. Maybe for an overall Indy this may still reign Supreme for me. I love the determination in the sculpt versus the sly smirk of the V3. Both are winners in my book and is why I'm not parting with either.

I need to hunt down another Mfisher Belt/Holster to give my Poster Jones. (Smiling/whip action) and I wouldn't mind getting a second Iris or Yunsil shirt to replace the HT on that one.

I dont see me touching the TOD. I'm pretty content with that one. But I may look at a different body or get my KotCS Jones head repainted so its up to snuff with the rest of the gang.

Here they all are lined up. I took this the other night when I took the PF pose pics with the V3.

20200518_131948.jpg

Ha ha, yeah, which one do you think is your favorite?

Also, what modification did you do to the body? Switch out the arms?

I might have said before, I can't remember, but the Jack Sparrow you did is out of this world amazing as well.
Thanks man. That Sparrow was a passion project that I neglected for far too long.[emoji1]

The mod on the body is I cut away a portion of the shoulder area in back and under his arms (rib cage area). It helps with the shirt. Iris is so damn tight! And it helps with his arms laying more naturally to his sides.

I need to do the same for my other Solo body with the V2/Yunsil

Thanks! The body mod looks perfect.

Awesome picture! Love them all. The stands are perfect as well. You did all those, too, right? That's funny that you have one for each of your kids. That is father of the year type of material right there.

IMG_20200518_183304.jpg
Great collection Rzeznikk! Actually im agree...V3 and Iris Outfit it's a deadly combination :) really Happy to finally see It finished !

That's a great collection!

Funny, I never realized that Indy had his jacket off so often until I see the many variants.

Thanks! Yes, its almost as iconic as when he's wearing the jacket!

Thanks! The body mod looks perfect.

Awesome picture! Love them all. The stands are perfect as well. You did all those, too, right? That's funny that you have one for each of your kids. That is father of the year type of material right there.

Yes I customized all the bases. Actually the base for KOTCS Indy I just borrowed from my Captain Miller from Saving Private Ryan

I dont know if its father of the year material lol my three girls are the only ones that take an interest in Indy. My oldest son isn't too into the movies yet. Mostly video games. And my youngest son is just 10 months right now. But he does like looking at the collection with me so we will see. [emoji1]

View attachment 485374
Great collection Rzeznikk! Actually im agree...V3 and Iris Outfit it's a deadly combination :) really Happy to finally see It finished !

Yeah its a winner for sure!

Really nice Indy, blazio.

Yeah, tons 'o Indy awesomeness here. To think, for many years this was the hardest character to make right... now we have awesome multiple versions and variants.

I'm at five Indys total. Speaking of children...[emoji1] This might sound silly, but there will be one for each kid when the collection gets divinded up when I pass.. since Indy is my all time favorite Movie Character I can pass down a version to each of my children.

As it stands right now I'm leaning towards the Iris/V3 as my #1. It just feels the most like Raiders Ford/Indy to me.

If nobody even releases another Indy figure/sculpt I could be happily content with ending it here.

But I also really love the V2/Yunsil. Maybe for an overall Indy this may still reign Supreme for me. I love the determination in the sculpt versus the sly smirk of the V3. Both are winners in my book and is why I'm not parting with either.

I need to hunt down another Mfisher Belt/Holster to give my Poster Jones. (Smiling/whip action) and I wouldn't mind getting a second Iris or Yunsil shirt to replace the HT on that one.

I dont see me touching the TOD. I'm pretty content with that one. But I may look at a different body or get my KotCS Jones head repainted so its up to snuff with the rest of the gang.

Here they all are lined up. I took this the other night when I took the PF pose pics with the V3.

View attachment 485373

How does that work, do you give your favorite Indy to your favorite kid? Based on the movies alone, whoever gets the KOTCS Indy is going to know something's up. :lol

I think I'm still partial to your v2. But the Iris outfit works really well with the v3, did you stick with the v3 hat after all?

View attachment 485374

Solid looking Indy, Blazio. :clap

How does that work, do you give your favorite Indy to your favorite kid? Based on the movies alone, whoever gets the KOTCS Indy is going to know something's up. [emoji38]

I think I'm still partial to your v2. But the Iris outfit works really well with the v3, did you stick with the v3 hat after all?

Solid looking Indy, Blazio. :clap
I'll probably do it based on seniority [emoji1]

Or, I may let my second oldest Daughter have the first pick because she's the one that likes Indy the most.

She had me build her her own Indy that she has on her nightstand. :)

Back