1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sorry to say, Rocco missed on this one. Been looking at the Yixie sculpt and liking it more and more. How much does Yixie typically charge?

Kit Chen
Author
Admin

eleven shows a really different picture on instagram but it’s the same sculpt

ij.jpg

Now I'm seeing John Wayne in that photo too. I think it's the eyes along with the fullness of the face.

jw.jpg

Now I wonder why Eleven and Kit worked together with Rocco for this sculpt, surely there are a lot of better Indy sculpts out there :unsure: this method is really great to avoid recasts

Now I wonder why Eleven and Kit worked together with Rocco for this sculpt, surely there are a lot of better Indy sculpts out there :unsure: this method is really great to avoid recasts
I'd assume it's so Rocco's work gets out there. They know their gonna sell alot of these sculpts, especially for the price lol, even if the head is pretty subpar.

It would be nice to see them offer some of his other sculpts at that price point. With that being said, I don't see much Ford in there. @Kit Chen
Any chance of offering up some other sculpts by Rocco? His recent Alan Grant from Jurassic Park looks great for example. 😉

I'd assume it's so Rocco's work gets out there. They know their gonna sell alot of these sculpts, especially for the price lol, even if the head is pretty subpar.
I know, but more like why did they chose this head? Rocco has his style, but sometimes too stylized. Some of his sculpts are good, but not this Indy. They should work on his other sculpts that are better.

Back