1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys , wanted to get some peoples opinions , I have a chance at getting the painted Jinx sculpt at a really good price , it has the tin , coa and I believe it was painted by the guy from the original offering . Wondering if it's worth getting ?

Jnix sculpts are definitely top quality pieces and are rare at this point, I would say, especially the original release painted ones.
Cool I bought from a guy locally , should have it soon . I know blue tac is the preferred method to attach the head to the body but I thought if anyone is familiar with the Hot Toys Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise figures use a plug made out of rubber and foam to attach the stromtrooper helmet and was thinking of using that or purchasing a rubber plug from the hardware store and cutting a hole in the center to place the neck peg over and them slide the head over it. I remember years ago someone did that with the Sideshow Han and Luke ST disguise figures.

Cool I bought from a guy locally , should have it soon . I know blue tac is the preferred method to attach the head to the body but I thought if anyone is familiar with the Hot Toys Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise figures use a plug made out of rubber and foam to attach the stromtrooper helmet and was thinking of using that or purchasing a rubber plug from the hardware store and cutting a hole in the center to place the neck peg over and them slide the head over it. I remember years ago someone did that with the Sideshow Han and Luke ST disguise figures.
No problem. If you ever get the chance to pick up the unhatted version, I strongly recommend it. It's one of my personal favorite Raiders era Ford sculpts.

Hey Guys , wanted to get some peoples opinions , I have a chance at getting the painted Jinx sculpt at a really good price , it has the tin , coa and I believe it was painted by the guy from the original offering . Wondering if it's worth getting ?

Congrats on picking up this sculpt. I love it.

No problem. If you ever get the chance to pick up the unhatted version, I strongly recommend it. It's one of my personal favorite Raiders era Ford sculpts.
Agreed. The unhatted Indy sculpt by jnix is superb. For some reason. the hatted version "lost" a bit of the likeness. Not sure why as the face was the same. Weird!

Yeah, there's something about the unhatted sculpt that really pops, so to speak. It really reminds me of the scene in Iman's home when they're discussing the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra. Any who, definitely worth the pick-up if you can find them. They're rare at this point.

Indeed both. Like a smack head wanting his next fix.

This is my life now. 17yrs and 5 or so ‘retirements’. Just not happening.

Yes @Wor-Gar you absolutely called this months back. 😂👍🏻
very true. So many times when I get a figure(s) I say to myself "yea I think this will be it for a good while, there's nothing else I really want at the moment" I tend to find something on eBay :LOL:

A8B9BDB0-AF1D-4A78-BD44-F52FAEEB8517.jpeg
A32B4A3A-5FCF-4159-AA28-6973C24FE5EC.jpeg

Back