1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swapped the modified DT Deckard with HT hat out for the jnix. I'm considering sending this out to Ed.ma for a full repaint with TOD battle damage.

20220822_233804.jpg

Looks great!!!

I got a similar result with mine although I went with an incorrect "gray" uniform to try and emulate the "taupe" uniform of the tank chase. Someday I hope to find the correct colored uniform and rebuild.

Thanks, The tassels were a pain to figure out. Not much info on how to put it together correctly. Always thought the black tassels were weird on a black uniform in the movie. So I kept it original.

I am almost finished with the gray version of the palace (looked dark grey) and tank (light grey)scene Vogel. Need a couple of parts and ill be okay with it. I got the Himmler Uniform from part outs at Monkey and TA. Also I find the DID bodies are sometimes hard to work with since the head joint moves around when putting the head on.

I got the Himmler Uniform

Yep, exactly what I did. In some light, warm light, the gray uniform actually photographs very close to the one in the movie. It works for me.

I originally used an old Toys City Wunsche uniform that I dyed closer to the Vogel color but over time the dye faded and that faint green color surfaced... so I dumped that outfit. The new Himmler one is also much better fitted.

Funny coincidence! I recently completed both versions. Technically, the black uniform one was an 'upgrade' from my super-old attempt using SSC 'The Chief' head. With the Wilhelm heads and the plentiful other parts right now, its a good time to do an affordable Vogel bash.
IMG_0991.JPG

I need to replace the tan uniform pants to a more matching tone eventually. Right now I'm using the Captain Antilles pants.

Back