1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I updated my Indy's shirt to the DX 5 shirt, really happy with the results.

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_120849062.jpg
    IMG_20220605_120849062.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
With some good tips from Ton Ton and Gepetto I got around to upgrading my Belloq to a Hot Toy's knock off body. Over all happy with the results but still am trying to figure out a pose.

Attachments

• IMG_20220606_185956786.jpg
    IMG_20220606_185956786.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220606_185839397.jpg
    IMG_20220606_185839397.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nice work so far. Some of those "old" Sideshow figures still have potential, even after all these years.
Thank you! I had the head repainted years ago. Now trying to go through my extra hands to find a pairing a like and figure out a pose. The SS figures do have potential for sure. My Indy still uses alot of SS parts. I would love to own Henry and Thot again and put them on new bodies and maybe do head repaints.

Just a water treatment , I used a HT Narrow Shoulder knock off body. After putting everything together I found a silver hook had fallen off the jacket I think , do you have any idea what that was for?
Educated guess: the pocket watch chain?

Superb looking Indy Wor-Gar! Great paint-up on that sculpt and I really like the detail on the torch. I have to try to find those gloves. Are they from a DID figure?

Definitely one of the best looking Indy’s @Wor-Gar :clap :clap Paint work on the headsculpt is incredible too.

Love the bag strap width as well. I’ve seen a lot that look a little too thin and yours looks like the proper width to me. From reference pics I’ve seen, the bag strap looks to be the same width as the shirt placket

Last edited:
THANKS everyone! Really appreciate the support! :bow

I have to try to find those gloves. Are they from a DID figure?

Yes, they are old DiD Merrill gloves heavily weathered. I've had them since 2007!

WOW! Now that's a $2000 Indy! That's one of the nicest ones I've seen.

:bow

Love the bag strap width as well. I’ve seen a lot that look a little too thin and yours looks like the proper width to me. From reference pics I’ve seen, the bag strap looks to be the same width as the shirt placket

Thank you for noticing the strap. I've actually never noticed the size relative to the placket but that's a nice easy gauge to work with!

That Indy looks terrific, Wor! :clap The pose, the lighting, the gear, the weathering, and of course one of the top sculpts in existence done by perhaps the best Ford painter out there.

Even the background art display looks like it could be an artifact from the Raiders set! :whip

That Indy looks terrific, Wor! :clap The pose, the lighting, the gear, the weathering, and of course one of the top sculpts in existence done by perhaps the best Ford painter out there.

Even the background art display looks like it could be an artifact from the Raiders set! :whip

Thanks, TonTon! Your holster looks beautiful there by the way. ;)

Back