1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I made some pretty big upgrades to mine over the past couple of months and think I can play with the big boys , Wor-Gar posts his ..... sigh! It is one of the best I have seen . :cool:

Last edited:
It is on of the best I have seen . :cool:

Thank you!

But just so you know, I've been collecting parts for this particular Indy over the last 4 years... and a few parts for much longer than that, so it has been a very long "build". But for me, that's all part of the fun.

For me, Indy is a favorite character that is forever in the upgrade phase.

Thank you!

But just so you know, I've been collecting parts for this particular Indy over the last 4 years... and a few parts for much longer than that, so it has been a very long "build". But for me, that's all part of the fun.

For me, Indy is a favorite character that is forever in the upgrade phase.
I get it, Indy is one of mine as well since when I saw it in the theatre in the summer of 1981. I even had the Kenner Figure 4 pack. I started my upgrades back in 2012 when I had the SS head repainted and in 2014 when I upgraded to the Mfisher set and called it a day and focused back on Star Wars . After lurking in this thread after that off and on and the Present Toys figure being released I thought it was time to see what I could do and got the DX 5 shoes and shirt and ported it over to an old HT body I used on another figure years ago . $800 later I decided now I need to upgrade the jacket . It never ends .....

It never ends .....

Nope, it does not. Nor your love for the character.

I think there will be a deluge of Indiana Jones merchandise coming in time with the new movie. It will be Disney's first crack at selling Indiana Jones and we all know they are kings of merchandising. Lots of new parts coming. And likely lots of custom options as well.

I think there will be a deluge of Indiana Jones merchandise coming in time with the new movie. It will be Disney's first crack at selling Indiana Jones and we all know they are kings of merchandising. Lots of new parts coming. And likely lots of custom options as well.
I'm hoping for at least an upgraded "Raiders" Indy from Hot Toys. No interest in an 80 yr old version.

I hope you're right!🤞

If HT did do a new Indy I hope it's more of an updated figure with a better sculpt. It can also finally use the han solo body or it will be great if HT made a new one specifically for Indy. Of course the clothing would have to be completely updated and accurate.

As the new movie is also showing a de-aged 1940's Indy, we have a great opportunity for Hot Toys to put out older and younger Indiana Jones figures under the banner of the new movie.

Can you imagine if those shots of that stuntman wearing the younger Harrison Ford mask were nothing but an elaborate misdirection on Disney's part? I remember when the second X-Files movie was in production and they "leaked" photos of a supposed werewolf to throw off people trying to guess the plot. I doubt it'll happen this time but you never know.

Can you imagine if those shots of that stuntman wearing the younger Harrison Ford mask were nothing but an elaborate misdirection on Disney's part? I remember when the second X-Files movie was in production and they "leaked" photos of a supposed werewolf to throw off people trying to guess the plot. I doubt it'll happen this time but you never know.
I am looking more forward to see what products we get from the first 3 movies than Indy 5, with LFL's current track record I am prepared to be dissapointed and angered.

This feels like such a rookie mistake, but what sculpt is that? I’m assuming it’s a Nathan Eakins paint job, but is the sculpt some sort of MJ Choi variant?
Whatever it is, it’s absolutely incredible!

Thank you. It is indeed the modded Choi, Nathan paint. You got a good eye there for a 'rookie'. :)

Thought I bring it up. I sold my Buffy sculpt. Lmao

I did see that. What made you finally part with it?

This feels like such a rookie mistake, but what sculpt is that? I’m assuming it’s a Nathan Eakins paint job, but is the sculpt some sort of MJ Choi variant?
Whatever it is, it’s absolutely incredible!
A couple sculpts need to be added eventually (Gesus, Rocco) but this is a good guide of many of the modern sculpts.

8CB8F3A4-75C4-42EE-897F-BBFF86EA813E.jpeg

Back