1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone own the Medicom RAH Indy? I need a replacement jacket and found the figure for cheap, but from what I've gathered the clothing is too small to fit a normal 1/6 body. Probably a long shot but could anyone verify that? Thank you so much!

Does anyone own the Medicom RAH Indy? I need a replacement jacket and found the figure for cheap, but from what I've gathered the clothing is too small to fit a normal 1/6 body. Probably a long shot but could anyone verify that? Thank you so much!

I used to have both the Raiders and KOTCS versions by Medicom, but sold them because they were so tiny and didn't fit in with the other actual 1/6 figures.

So I can only presume that the jacket wouldn't work very well on a regular 1/6 body.

I used to have both the Raiders and KOTCS versions by Medicom, but sold them because they were so tiny and didn't fit in with the other actual 1/6 figures.

So I can only presume that the jacket wouldn't work very well on a regular 1/6 body.
I guess that settles it, thanks a lot!

Not on FB so can't see poll.

Why don't you create an account under an alias? You don't need to post anything in the account.

I only relented and joined to keep up to date with news from retailers. Fake name, nothing shared on my profile page. I'd feel cut off without access to it, for news, photos, reviews, etc.

A retailer's Facebook Group is now my first point of call for the cheapest UK pre-order prices.

These are the sculpts that appear to be the ones that would go into production if Indy gets 200 votes:

ij1.jpg
ij2.jpg

He's leading, but only has 96 votes so far.

EDIT:

Depending what this vote actually means (!)

Do you want to see production version of Rocco TheSculptor head sculpts? If so which character you wanted the most?

Production versions of his previously limited release sculpts, or brand new sculpts? :dunno

Last edited:
Pretty nice!

The quintessential Indy seems to be Raiders where those are more Last Crusade. I'm not after one myself, but, if anyone wants a Last Crusade Indy.....

Indy's on 98. Mel Gibson Mad Max is second on 68.

If there's only going to be one winner I'd rather it be Max.

The voting's also going quite slowly considering Kit's group has almost 5,900 members. The poll isn't stickied so it's also getting buried by new posts.

A total of 387 votes have been cast, split between 24 options.

Yeah no these aren't worth it. You'd assume he'd make new versions for 2021 but no lets use old sculpts instead. Smh if anything I rather wait for Beastmaster's Indy.

At the rate the voting's going we'll be lucky if anything makes it production. lol

Indy: 106

Max: 80

The poll's buried so anyone dropping in would have to scroll down a way to even know it existed.

As I said, with those pictures posted as examples, I doubt Indy will ever reach 200+ votes.

Kit should have never posted those Rocco pictures from many years ago.

Hope is always stronger than reality.

As I said, with those pictures posted as examples, I doubt Indy will ever reach 200+ votes.

Kit should have never posted those Rocco pictures from many years ago.

Hope is always stronger than reality.

It wasn't Kit who posted them, but a group member.

Rocco's been in the thread (to explain that he didn't block anyone, but rather his FB page had been blocked), but neither he nor Kit has stepped in to say that these actually weren't the sculpts in question.

Somebody else wrote, addressing Kit:

I'd buy any! I actually suggest he talk to you about putting his head out to the mass market on his thread about his stolen sculpt. Hyped it might actually happen!!!!!!!

From that it sounds like it's the current sculpts that are intended to be made more widely available.

Plenty of Indy sculpts coming... just wait until the real hype for Indy 5 begins.

Inigo will re-release, Treasure Hunter will be re-released, new sculpts will be offered (there's two in the process right now), and then there will be the licensed figures.

Back