1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, fellas! :duff

If you're a little crafty, these use the bag from the DID WW1 Lance figure, which can be had for a decent price at the moment. The trickiest part is replacing those parts on the sides where Indy's strap attaches.

Top notch work. So glad I have the bag with the Sankara stone you made. If I get another Indy I will need one of your bags for sure.

Finally got my drill together (long story). ready to attempt this tonight. any recommendations on keeping the head piece steady? or shaving down part of the Staff so the top fits into the headpiece?

Thanks again for all your help, everyone!

Looks great, love the eyes!

Did you manage to get the sleeves folded on that kato shirt without having to cut the cuffs? You must have. Good job.

Sorry bud just saw this. Really not sure as this was just how it arrived, so I haven?t unrolled the sleeves ever.

Finally redid the proportions and fit:

Last edited:
Planning my next Indy.
f2dac4bff28ac613f3f95420d82f87f8.jpg

Have Inigo and Rzeznikk to thank for the idea, but always thought the sculpt had a really strong Ford likeness -- best among Inigo's in that regard for me.

Shirt just needs to be torn open to show off that HT ANH Han chest! I still have that sculpt that I need to get painted to do the same thing with, always loved that Amsel re-release one sheet pose. Great Streets of Cairo action!

Looking forward to how it turns out TonTon!

It's a fun sculpt for sure and makes for a nice alternate Indy to the serious hero or TOD looks.

I believe Inigo might still be offering them directly if you contact him. Was a bit higher price than his normal runs since it's a one-off but that's how I got mine. The size is the largest of my Indy sculpts, roughly in line with his v3 and new Han.

Planning my next Indy.
f2dac4bff28ac613f3f95420d82f87f8.jpg
That right there is the perfect pose for that sculpt.
Agreed. Straight from the poster.

View attachment 510021
Have Inigo and Rzeznikk to thank for the idea, but always thought the sculpt had a really strong Ford likeness -- best among Inigo's in that regard for me.
Awesome!! Glad you were able to get that sculpt! Might be my personal favorite out of all Ford sculpts. It screams Indy and is perfect for that Poster pose for sure! [emoji108][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]Screenshot_20210408-164514_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back