1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I finally figured out my setup for my Indy, after trying every body and combination under the sun. Came out with a mix for the body of the SS Kenobi body with the Zorro chest piece.

indy-01-1500.jpg
indy-02-1500.jpg
indy-03-1500.jpg
indy-04-1500.jpg
indy-05-1500.jpg
indy-06-1500.jpg

Amazing Indy, TonTon!

I won't even ask how you figured out to use all of those different body parts. (height looks ok but chest is too big; let's try this one...)

Love the gloves in the pocket. Little details like that which elevates the figure even further.

Now that’s a custom to be proud of. Incredible looking Indy, TonTon.

It still blows my mind that HT hasn’t even tried to come close to something like this all these years after that abysmal Indy they put out.

Looks great!

Wow!!! Such great work.

WOW TonTon, that Indy looks AMAZING! :clap

Thanks, fellas! :duff

Stinks! Let me take it off your hands so you won't be embarrassed when people come over.

C'mon, man, really? :pfft: :lol

Wor had the pleasure of seeing about 50 iterations of this Indy along the way. Indy with his pants too high, Indy with belt on the wrong way, pants-less pumpkin Indy. You get the idea. :lol

Appreciate all the sage Indy knowledge and futzing tips. :duff

That?s a winner, I love the gloves coming out of the jacket pocket!

Amazing Indy, TonTon!

I won't even ask how you figured out to use all of those different body parts. (height looks ok but chest is too big; let's try this one...)

Love the gloves in the pocket. Little details like that which elevates the figure even further.

Thanks, dudes! Glad you like the glove gag, only requires one.

Definitely a lot of what you described on the body, F&F. The combo ultimately was a matter of function, as the decent boots I have only work with these newer SS bodies. But I really wanted to use that Zorro body, has really great neck detail, and even some chest hair! :lol Was lucky the Frankensteining of the two worked.

Now that?s a custom to be proud of. Incredible looking Indy, TonTon.

It still blows my mind that HT hasn?t even tried to come close to something like this all these years after that abysmal Indy they put out.
Thanks, Coco! And I agree 100%, hope the new flick gives them reason to revisit a young Indy in some way, though I'd likely snatch up an old Indy too if the sculpt ended up as sharp as their TFA Han.

Here's a look at the photo setup for anyone curious.

1887ea71ce1b4fd6030d9b48ef3d8a0c.jpg

Wow, looks amaxing, man! Btw, I can't seem to find any 1/6 grail diary :panic: although I'm not even sure which Indy I'm actually doing :dunno

Thanks, borgisbor!

It's this one, really great detail and seems well crafted, you can see it has tons of pages from the diary:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/236122796/16-scale-jones-diary-book-illustrated

Phenomenal looking Indy! :clap

I don't even want to know how much that Indy totals :rotfl

Great job Man.

:rock

Thanks, dudes. It's best to block any totals from memory. :lol

@TonTon Yes sir, Ill echo everyone else, beautifully built and shot Indy right there. Love the Glove in the pocket as well. I've been hunting for some gloves to do the same thing but can never find them. Fortune and Glory! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@TonTon Yes sir, Ill echo everyone else, beautifully built and shot Indy right there. Love the Glove in the pocket as well. I've been hunting for some gloves to do the same thing but can never find them. Fortune and Glory! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Thanks, dude! They're from that DID "Hell on Wheels" Donald figure. I believe Timemeddler ID'd them a few years back, though probably some other suitable options out there.

Back