1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you guys know. Davejames got the sculpt as he was first to contact me about it.

Recently had an issue: my headpiece to the staff of Ra broke off. Attempting to super glue it did not really work. Had an idea: what if i could hollow out the bottom of the medallion base, and the tip of the staff, so I could place the medallion on top of the staff and remove it when i wish.

Any tips on how to achieve this?

hmm, definitely gotta revisit my drill bits, see how small they get. thanks for the suggestions!

Well take the SS TOD Indy. Throw on an old SS Raiders Jacket and Gloved hands and place on a SS Temple of Annubis diorama and you have a pretty nice though not screen accurate Indy display. Of course IMO.
185a7c552051851fbaa56d7cd7bb1273.jpg
41f3ec473b260993eb4f5ea6ae8862e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Well take the SS TOD Indy. Throw on an old SS Raiders Jacket and Gloved hands and place on a SS Temple of Annubis diorama and you have a pretty nice though not screen accurate Indy display. Of course IMO.
185a7c552051851fbaa56d7cd7bb1273.jpg
41f3ec473b260993eb4f5ea6ae8862e3.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk
Looks great! Missed out on the temple of Anubis dio. Would love to get my hands on that.

Sendt fra min SM-G975F med Tapatalk

Nice Indy, bps! The Sideshow figure was a solid entry, hope we see some more licensed figures at some point with the new movie. Can't believe no one (HT/SS) used Last Crusade as an excuse to put out another figure.

Back