1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He turned out incredibly well. The biggest surprise was how well the SSC TOD head worked for that version of the figure, it's perfect. Who knew!?

Speaking of alternative Dr. Jones', finally picked up a halfway decent pair of professorial-looking glasses:

20200407_193822.jpg20200408_225734.jpg

He turned out incredibly well. The biggest surprise was how well the SSC TOD head worked for that version of the figure, it's perfect. Who knew!?

Thanks. Yeah I was worried it might be a slightly too intense expression for that look, but it still kinda works. I also heated up and narrowed the head slightly, which might have helped as well.

Well it took some work, but I finally put together a Tuxedo Indy I've been wanting for awhile, using a repainted TOD head and a hodgepodge of other parts. The jacket, shirt and shoes are from the new secret agent set, but the pants were too narrow and modern so I had to replace them with some baggier ones I already had. The bowtie that came with the set was also too small, so I had to make a new one of those. And of course the vest is from the Alfred figure, which I just used an iron on to make more low-cut.

The biggest challenge was replacing the collar with the wing-tip collar he wore. It took many attempts and I was never able to get it as tight around the neck as I wanted, but I got it looking decent enough in the end. And finally I used some apoxie sculpt to cover up the gap in the hair line.

View attachment 482750

View attachment 482751

View attachment 482752

View attachment 482753

Stunning figure, davejames! Great job with the seam and paint-up.

Well it took some work, but I finally put together a Tuxedo Indy I've been wanting for awhile, using a repainted TOD head and a hodgepodge of other parts. The jacket, shirt and shoes are from the new secret agent set, but the pants were too narrow and modern so I had to replace them with some baggier ones I already had. The bowtie that came with the set was also too small, so I had to make a new one of those. And of course the vest is from the Alfred figure, which I just used an iron on to make more low-cut.

The biggest challenge was replacing the collar with the wing-tip collar he wore. It took many attempts and I was never able to get it as tight around the neck as I wanted, but I got it looking decent enough in the end. And finally I used some apoxie sculpt to cover up the gap in the hair line.

View attachment 482750

Awesome!

Finished painting my new Inigo sculpt today.....mostly happy with it, though may paint the eyes again when I'm feeling brave enough. God, I hate painting headsculpts! Tricky business and I applaud the pro's.

Knocked up a new base too.

Back