1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange generation who actively look to discover what they should NOT do with their prizes FIRST upon receiving them.
Click bait!

I mean, seriously? Shaking the figure that hard? Tilting the figure past 45 degrees to show it falls?

Whatever, guys...

They like the drama and negativity, you know that.

So, I need help. The right hand wrist ball/peg will turn, but will not tilt. Even applying a lot of force, I can’t get the wrist ball/peg to tilt up and down. The left hand has no issue and moves around freely in all directions.

Could someone share possible fixes? I tried submerging the part in very hot water for 5 minutes and still could get it to loosen up.

You guys are missing context here.

His initial review he gave it a 10 or whatever. On a Live stream, he was Defending the figure on the initial picture of the figure leaning in the detolf. While he was defending this figure, he had it leaning, and all this is live, the figure comes loose at the ankles.

I know everyone here is all in on inart and all of a sudden are anti hot toys or whatever , but don’t deny that there seems to be some QC on this current batch that is shipping out. Im hoping this is resolved by the time your rooted sets come and my batch in a few months.

I’ll try out the magnet base whenever I get my rooted. But if I don’t feel confident enough in it, I’ll happily swap to a crotch grabber. I’ve never had problems with them

Last edited:
Inart jokors around the world right now ezgif-1-f37e2ceba3.gif

Well…guess I’ll scrap my plans to incorporate magnets into a custom stand. I figured holding power wasn’t going to be the only issue in that design.

Can't wait to recreate that scene when he falls out of the display case, just put batman under him and then let gravity do its thing (jokes)
Maybe its a good idea to tie a string to his leg so if he falls the string catches him and you get the scene from the movie. When batman tells him youll be in a padded cell forever its perfectly linked to the other figure in the jail

Just look at all of the hidden messages and symbolism in this 2 pack. Truly this is worth all the money

Maybe its a good idea to tie a string to his leg so if he falls the string catches him and you get the scene from the movie. When batman tells him youll be in a padded cell forever its perfectly linked to the other figure in the jail

Just look at all of the hidden messages and symbolism in this 2 pack. Truly this is worth all the money
Inart have gone above and beyond and given us display options we didn't know we had!
Picsart_23-02-25_23-17-53-319.jpg

You see if I tell people tomorrow that Inart will release a game changing amazing joker figure, then nobody panics, because it’s all part of the plan. But when that figure arrives with a slightly underperforming magnetized base? Well then everybody loses their minds!!
Or hot toys quality glue.

Back