1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are we just now seeing issues with the display stands?

How come no one had these problems when the figure was first being released in China?

The head piece popped off 😂😂
Screenshot_2023-02-28-04-45-34-73_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I think this has become a "challenge" photo gag for people -- lay your joker next to your base and take a pic.

I truly don't believe half these photos anymore.
So what you’re saying is it’s not a common thing to display $350 figures on the tiled bathroom floor?

This jokor situation reminds me of how in toy story the toys drop when andy comes in the room. Keep a close eye on your jokors everyone.

So what you’re saying is it’s not a common thing to display $350 figures on the tiled bathroom floor?
Nah, not the bathroom floor. I was thinking of having one of mine displayed laying down like that with the back of the head split open at the bottom of one of my current construction sites in order to reimagine if Batman hadn't caught Joker after throwing him off the Prewitt building

I think this has become a "challenge" photo gag for people -- lay your joker next to your base and take a pic.

I truly don't believe half these photos anymore.

I dont know about you but when one of my expensive collectables falls onto a hard surface and has clearly come apart, my first reaction is to always grap my phone and take a really well composed and focused photo. Only after I take that and check it has come out perfectly do I then pick up the figure and check to ensure it has no damage on it

Right, KGHobby are shipping the deluxe on the week beginning 6 March; my first day back from holiday. That works out nicely.

They sent an invoice today- and then cancelled it 5 minutes later because I paid upfront!! Gotta love a little human error.

Can’t believe this thing is almost within my grasp. What a wild ride it’s been.

Back