1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is all this fuss about JND and how they are the end all be all of collectibles 🤨 they are so overrated and I feel like with them your paying for the brand name instead of what you actually get

Look at this joker.. its not a great sculpt to me and the rooted hair plugs make it look like a barbie
IMG_20221130_191236.jpg

So what is all this fuss about JND and how they are the end all be all of collectibles 🤨 they are so overrated and I feel like with them your paying for the brand name instead of what you actually get

Look at this joker.. its not a great sculpt to me and the rooted hair plugs make it look like a barbieView attachment 610478

J15.jpg

J16.jpg

J13.jpg

These have no filters on them, just natural lighting with a Google Pixel 6. JND are highly regarded because of how realistic they look. They also suffer from looking 100% incredible in person and if in bad lighting etc. looking sometimes really bad if not photographed properly. I'd love to get a proper camera to take photos of these. They still capture my attention every day, when you get that lighting highlighting the opacity of the silicone and the shadows etc. they look too incredible for what ordinary people should be able to own in their homes and not stealing as maquettes from film studios.

View attachment 610493
View attachment 610494
View attachment 610495

These have no filters on them, just natural lighting with a Google Pixel 6. JND are highly regarded because of how realistic they look. They also suffer from looking 100% incredible in person and if in bad lighting etc. looking sometimes really bad if not photographed properly. I'd love to get a proper camera to take photos of these. They still capture my attention every day, when you get that lighting highlighting the opacity of the silicone and the shadows etc. they look too incredible for what ordinary people should be able to own in their homes and not stealing as maquettes from film studios.
I didn't know Mickey Rouke played The Joker.

View attachment 610493
View attachment 610494
View attachment 610495

I definitely dont see it in pictures but I wish I could see one in person maybe my opinion will change

Oh please, let’s not go down that road here :lol lots of us already endured the JND vs Queen vs other headsculpts in it’s own thread :thud:

Who’s ready for the New Year’s Day Danoby stream where he celebrates the fact that InArt didn’t release Joker in 2022 ignoring the fact that his fave Hot Toys delays figures for years for downgraded quality (ie Loki, Cable)?

So delayed till March due to China’s lockdown?
I dont know how to feel about it depending on how the release is timed with other preorders. I am worried everything will hit at the same time!!

Back