Reaction score
GeneralBlindBudgie-size_restricted.gif

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Reaction score
I cant wait for the first pictures to drop with the most terrible futzing and photography

View attachment 609857

Oh you can bet the rooted haired figures will look like a disaster. Poofy, chaotic hair with a suit that doesn't remotely look like its been touched since it was tossed on the body during packing, and of course, all capped off with a blinding florescent light washing out any detail that could possibly be inferred. 0 out of 10 - worst figure in history. Fraud! SCAM!!

Chopper Face

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Oh you can bet the rooted haired figures will look like a disaster. Poofy, chaotic hair with a suit that doesn't remotely look like its been touched since it was tossed on the body during packing, and of course, all capped off with a blinding florescent light washing out any detail that could possibly be inferred. 0 out of 10 - worst figure in history. Fraud! SCAM!!
If I receive mine first, I’ll be posting those awful, unfutzed, washed-out potato pics just for the bants.

Because some men just want to watch the world burn.

Last edited:

nm.ct

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Now if it's true that both InArt and HT use the same factories. It might be due to HT taking all the spotlight and crunching out a ton of releases before the holiday and InArt will just have to wait 🤭

Bleah

Well-unknown member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score

Don't worry. The terror of Mong Kok known as Viper has abducted children from toy stores to futz your Jokor hair.