1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't anyone truly expected JOKOR to be released in this month when this was first announced. Everyone seemed convinced that it was more likely Jan-Feb 2023.

Even if InArt does start shipping to sellers in two weeks, by the time a seller like Kit gets it in hand, logs it, and ships it out to customers, it would be doubtful it would get to any buyers outside of China before year's end.

2023 is the Year of the JOKOR!

Shipping now would be a really bad idea. Worst possible time of year. I've had an issues with DPD and DHL recently and then we have the Royal Mail strikes here.

Much better to wait for the new year.
Yup

2022 ending on a wimper. Germany out of world cup and no jokor..

I’ve observed that shipping in my quaint corner of the U.K. is already crumbling under the festive pressure so I have no issue with waiting till things start to settle around mid January.

Everything needs to go well for InArt’s first release and nothing ever goes according to plan where Christmas is involved.

It’ll be nice to find out how long KG take to get their stock once Jokor has officially released. Hopefully it’ll be significantly faster than they are with HTs.

I heard of times where truck drivers steal stuff to gift to their children on christmas. It does not help when companies put information about the content in the package on the shipping box! Also because of the pressure in the holidays things will accidentally get lost

I can just imagine the shock on some UPS drivers 7 year old daughters face when she unwraps Work-Gars JOKOR for Christmas.

"Daddy I wanted a bicycle 😭😭😭😭"

Ima “accidentally” lose my s*** if they pre-lose my pre-orered pre-kor

Last edited:
Well, I don't anyone truly expected JOKOR to be released in this month when this was first announced. Everyone seemed convinced that it was more likely Jan-Feb 2023.

Even if InArt does start shipping to sellers in two weeks, by the time a seller like Kit gets it in hand, logs it, and ships it out to customers, it would be doubtful it would get to any buyers outside of China before year's end.

2023 is the Year of the JOKOR!

When this first went up for PO I completely expected it to be delayed until 1Q 2023 - at the earliest - but then I started seeing those update pics of finished sculpts and whispers of early first batches and started to get excited. Now with it being December it's probably for the best that it comes out next year. Even if it ships in February that's still damn good!

And I'm sorry, but that JND sculpt is absolutely hideous. Jesus Christ.

I heard of times where truck drivers steal stuff to gift to their children on christmas. It does not help when companies put information about the content in the package on the shipping box! Also because of the pressure in the holidays things will accidentally get lost
This is no lie. My mate is a delivery driver and people at his depot have taken PS5s, IPads, TVs, food parcels etc.
You just ‘forget’ to scan something in and no one can tell you what happened to it.

So my good friend Brandon of ‘supreme collector’ on FB posted this;

0AA328F0-AD46-44DA-87CA-C64B855DB1AB.png

I think it’s happening soon and Kit will come collecting 😁

Back