1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Queen Studios announce how many figures they are producing?

Cant imagine them creating a whole lot given current supply chain issues and COVID lockdowns in China.
Standard and double versions will be mass produced, Deluxe will be limited to whatever orders they get in those three days it's up for PO.

Double rooted bankrupt gang. :lol We can open a support group.

Gt7ESJm.png
MusT6na.png

4y8rtIB.png
uNn2t7s.png

Did Queen Studios announce how many figures they are producing?

Cant imagine them creating a whole lot given current supply chain issues and COVID lockdowns in China.
Since there’s a limited preorder window I’d imagine there’s no preset edition size but it’s limited to the amount of pieces ordered during that time.

I wonder if you will have to pay the full ammount up front for the Deluxe, I wouldn't want to take any chances with people putting in NRDs and then backing out.

If they had a rooted standard version for $550 I would heavily consider it, over $1000 for 2 figures and a diorama base I might not even have space for? No.
Oh man, I know. I don't currently have space for the dio either. AND I try to have 1 figure per movie character so this is DEFINITELY going against my own collecting rules. So far Indy and Iron man are the only characters I have more than 1, of but at least those are from different movies and not just different scenes in the same movie :lol

Oh man, I know. I don't currently have space for the dio either. AND I try to have 1 figure per movie character so this is DEFINITELY going against my own collecting rules. So far Indy and Iron man are the only characters I have more than 1, of but at least those are from different movies and not just different scenes in the same movie :lol
It REALLY sucks they don't have a rooted standard version, they could've had a 2 day period to PO, or even 1 if they don't want too many orders, as much as I find the rooted versions incredible I just can't justify that price considering I don't even want the jail cell diorama or the smirking sculpt (I prefer the longer hair on the standard ver.)

I usually aim for a 1 figure character repersentation as well but I give this a pass since the interrogation scene is a great scene on it's own.

My planning is DX12 + Purple Coat Rooted Joker on one shelf. Then giving the jail cell interrogation Joker it's own shelf above it in a detolf.

Back