1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that those who get the rooted deluxe 2 pack, but don't want both figures, will have no issues parting it out and selling 1 off.

Well this is super damn frustrating. All I really needed was the smirking sculpt with rooted hair and the purple jacket, but in order to get that I have to pay $900 for a deluxe set with two figures? How the heck did they come up with that idea?

You ain't kidding. I was not expecting that. I doubt I'm gonna throw down the type of money for two full figures with rooted hair. WTH. Looks like that single figure with sculpted hair is looking better and better.

I just can’t justify $1,000 for the two pack. I have the DX11 plus the Bank Robber 2.0. Maybe I’ll get the standard, but I haven’t decided yet.

I can get away with getting the two pack cause I will be getting. Both Batman Begins and DKR(DX19) so I can go for that. But if they need me to pay half as a deposit I'll just get the standard. Lmao 😅

I stopped collecting 1/6 figures years ago once I switched to statues. I own the Queen Studios 1:3 Ledger, JND 1:3 Ledger and am getting the Queen Studios 1:4 Artist Edition Ledger, but this is the best Heath Ledger Joker likeness I've seen in ANY scale. If they can replicate that for production its a massive win. I'll be getting the double deluxe rooted set. Can never have too much Joker collectibles, lol.

You ain't kidding. I was not expecting that. I doubt I'm gonna throw down the type of money for two full figures with rooted hair. WTH. Looks like that single figure with sculpted hair is looking better and better.
Yeah as much as I want a great Ledger Joker in the collection, I've always avoided those super expensive rooted hair customs because it's not something I needed quite THAT bad. So I'm right back at that same place now with this...

After this and the likely upcoming Hot Toys Joker, I'm hoping these will be the last 1/6 Heath Jokers we get. Aren't you tired of paying for the same character over and over? Unless they release other suits and 1/4.

Well Hot Toys...
your-move-obi-wan-kenobi.gif

It REALLY sucks they don't have a rooted standard version, they could've had a 2 day period to PO, or even 1 if they don't want too many orders, as much as I find the rooted versions incredible I just can't justify that price considering I don't even want the jail cell diorama or the smirking sculpt (I prefer the longer hair on the standard ver.)
That makes sense. I don't really like big dio pieces myself. I like smaller stuff like what you guys did with the gunslinger or like what DamToys does. You get a feel for the environment without taking up so much space. I am a sucker for an extra headsculpt though.

QS is definitely smart though depending on how you look at it. They get folks who don't really want everything in the 3rd package, but the stuff they do want only comes with that package. QS gets their money regardless if the buyer sells the parts later. I might sell the parts I don't want to offset the cost some, even if it's just a couple hundred dollars.
I usually aim for a 1 figure character repersentation as well but I give this a pass since the interrogation scene is a great scene on it's own.

My planning is DX12 + Purple Coat Rooted Joker on one shelf. Then giving the jail cell interrogation Joker it's own shelf above it in a detolf.
That's a good plan. I will say, I'm glad they went for the jail cell rather than the actual interrogation room with the table. Even though that scene is one of the best scenes of the movie, the table really covered him up. This way, you get full view of the outfit while on display.

After this and the likely upcoming Hot Toys Joker, I'm hoping these will be the last 1/6 Heath Jokers we get. Aren't you tired of getting the same character re-released over and over? Unless they do it's in 1/4.
I don't have a 1/6 Ledger Joker so I'm glad they're doing more, I don't think they'll ever stop making figures or merch of him, a once in a life time performance that propelled the character to new heights like never before and left Ledger with a timeless legacy, every actor that has played the character after him has taken away inspiration and pieces of his performance because it's honestly impossible to top.

if anyone is willing, im considering ordering the deluxe and splitting it. i want the interrogation, i dont need another purple coat joker just send me a PM. ill need to see how much itll be over OSK and if specfiction will be carrying this so i can unload some points

I really wish they had just shrunk down the 1/4 sculpt. That is without question the best ledger likeness ever. There have been endless ledger sculpts made both mass produced and custom and they were all lacking to some degree. They literally caught lightning in a bottle with the 1/4 sculpt. It looks like a screen capture from the movie. Why mess with it? Scale it down to 1/6 and be done with it. I mean maybe they did and the PERS are throwing it off? I'm not sure but something is definitely lacking in the 1/6 in comparison. (I'm talking sculpt not the hair)
1647576631821.png

1647576804055.png

Back