1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does happen to Neo might happen to all of us.

Toht screams gif.gif

Just asked if one of my trusted local seller will open preorder for this, and he said he's not sure.. because apparently, he said, Queen is just distributing this.. in art is the creator/producer of this item.
Maybe that explained why Queen didn't just scaled down their 1/4 Joker sculpt (because that one has perfect likeness already!), and opted to sculpt something new on this 1/6 scale instead..
Now, Queen Studios, I know their production piece of the 1/4 Joker is almost identical with the prototype (the artist version), but "in art".. I dunno..
I'm pretty sure InArt is Viper.

I'm pretty sure InArt is Viper.
But we all saw what the production piece looks like if Viper is in the wrong company..

Didn't they just scale down the 1/3rd and 1/4th Joker sculpts... as they look identical?

And I thought InArt was just a new division of Queen Studios with Viper to deliver 1/6th figures? Is that incorrect?
No, this 1/6 sculpt is different from Queen's 1/4th Joker..

And I thought so too! But not according to my trusted local seller. Queen is just the distributor for this.

I’m still on the rooted bus. I’m fine with taking the risk in the event that the production version comes out great. I rather risk that then not PO and miss out entirely when it comes out looking great.
I'm sure given the limited window to purchase people will have no issue selling them to those that miss out if they aren't satisified.

Going by all I've heard I'm sure the figure itself will turn out good, the only point of concern is the rooted hair, their release date estimate makes no sense for those versions, especially in this day and age where nothing is guranteed, so either expect delay or god forbid something that doesn't match the proto, InArt/Viper already produced an unlicensed rooted Joker years ago that didn't match the proto as well but this time he has Queen providing the funds, license and access to much better factories and talent, so the tailoring, sculpts, accessories will be fine, his main concern should be the hair, this HAS to be a homerun, they can't screw up and they know it, so I'm expecting a delay.

I’m still on the rooted bus. I’m fine with taking the risk in the event that the production version comes out great. I rather risk that then not PO and miss out entirely when it comes out looking great.
I dont think theres a chance that queen will let them selves screw theyre first and most important release. They have a lot of 1/6 projects already set in motion and they started with the most difficult one because they want to make an impression. Thats what keeps me optimistic.

"Its about sending a message"

If they want the rooted figures to live up to the proto and their promises they will absolutely delay them, there's just no way they can recreate hundreds of perfect copies of that proto in 8 months or less depending on how the Covid situation progresses in China.
I'm sure they must have got a head start on this a while ago, and already have quite a few figures finished and rooted. I doubt they would have given that 8 month delivery quote otherwise. Or maybe it'll only be the first batch releasing in 8 months, and some of us will have to wait a little longer for a later batch.

Personally I'd be fine waiting a year or so for this if they need that time to do it right. I don't see the urgent need to have this in 8 months.

That's really odd... because if you compare the coated Joker 1/6th it looks just like Queen's 1/4 and if you compare their 1/6th jail Joker is looks just like their 1/3rd Joker sculpt.

So the 1/6th is ALL NEW but same exact expressions?

But we all saw what the production piece looks like if Viper is in the wrong company..

And I thought so too! But not according to my trusted local seller. Queen is just the distributor for this.

Damn, that explains why the 1/6 is holding the card with the wrong hand. :LOL:

That's really odd... because if you compare the coated Joker 1/6th it looks just like Queen's 1/4 and if you compare their 1/6th jail Joker is looks just like their 1/3rd Joker sculpt.

So the 1/6th is ALL NEW but same exact expressions?
The 1/6 jail sculpt looks far better to me than the 1/3 version. The sculpt has always looked super weird and off to me on that one, and it doesn't look to me like they just shrunk it down.

Back