1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a missed opportunity to have Willem Dafoe as the joker.
Bill Skarsgård, the guy who plays Pennywise in the new It movies, would’ve been solid too. I was rooting for him.

I won’t write this guy off until we see a full performance, but so far I’m not impressed.

Bill Skarsgård, the guy who plays Pennywise in the new It movies, would’ve been solid too. I was rooting for him.

I won’t write this guy off until we see a full performance, but so far I’m not impressed.
I'm not against the casting, I haven't even seen the movie but I know he's just a glorified extra in it, still people have been wanting to see Dafoe in the role for ages now and it sucks he might pass without ever playing it, an older and more seasoned Joker going up against Battinson in his 3rd or 4th year would have been an interesting take.

InArt Gambol figure when?
After their Black Dynamite figure, with rooted afro.

8fb7d8678cab62f9935807664d5fefe5.gif

What a missed opportunity to have Willem Dafoe as the joker.
Tell me about it. The man's perfect for it and he'll die before we get it.

336full-the-lighthouse-screenshot.jpg

Reeves took this from us... Honestly, I want a DaFoe dolly, and I'm unlikely to buy a Goblin, so that would've been my last chance to get him. But apparently he wants to play a Joker in Phoenix's Joker 2, so who knows.

Oh, Skarsgard would've been a perfect, more "classic" Joker. Bright colours, jokes, the whole shebang.

As for Keoghan, he's not a bad actor, but... At the very least I think it's a lock that they'll give him the rejected Ledger look:

a3E6BX8_460s.jpg

It could be cool, I guess. For me, my interest in this trilogy comes mostly from Pattinson and the general Y2K Fincher look. If they keep that in the sequels, and go with a Trent Reznor Joker, I could be intrigued. But I think the world's ready for a more flashy Joker, and this won't be that. The scene in The Batman was downright awful though, and I don't say that lightly.

On the other hand, I am kind of rooting for him as an actor. He's had a pretty rough upbringing (alcoholic heroin parents, 13 different foster homes, the works), so him finding success is a bright spot. And as with most people who make it in the industry and aren't super models, he puts in the work. But I can't see him as the Joker, as his face is too goofy for the lanky, creepy looking Joker. You can't go from Ledger, to Leto and then to Phoenix, until you end up with him.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at the end of the day. I'd bring up Ledger's casting, but honestly I never much had trouble with it. I saw him as a talented actor with range and a great face, so the whole "lmao, they got the gay cowboy" thing never got to me. For my money, he's just going to look too short next to Pattinson, who's a legit 6'0". Ledger & Bale were nicely paired, come to think of it.

Last edited:
Grey jacket. Why do the 1:6 figures always get that wrong? Their 1:4 has the correct color which makes it more irritating. 😖

After their Black Dynamite figure, with rooted afro.

8fb7d8678cab62f9935807664d5fefe5.gif

Tell me about it. The man's perfect for it and he'll die before we get it.

336full-the-lighthouse-screenshot.jpg

Reeves took this from us... Honestly, I want a DaFoe dolly, and I'm unlikely to buy a Goblin, so that would've been my last chance to get him. But apparently he wants to play a Joker in Phoenix's Joker 2, so who knows.

Oh, Skarsgard would've been a perfect, more "classic" Joker. Bright colours, jokes, the whole shebang.

As for Keoghan, he's not a bad actor, but... At the very least I think it's a lock that they'll give him the rejected Ledger look:

a3E6BX8_460s.jpg

It could be cool, I guess. For me, my interest in this trilogy comes mostly from Pattinson and the general Y2K Fincher look. If they keep that in the sequels, and go with a Trent Reznor Joker, I could be intrigued. But I think the world's ready for a more flashy Joker, and this won't be that. The scene in The Batman was downright awful though, and I don't say that lightly.

On the other hand, I am kind of rooting for him as an actor. He's had a pretty rough upbringing (alcoholic heroin parents, 13 different foster homes, the works), so him finding success is a bright spot. And as with most people who make it in the industry and aren't super models, he puts in the work. But I can't see him as the Joker, as his face is too goofy for the lanky, creepy looking Joker. You can't go from Ledger, to Leto and then to Pheonix, until you end up with him.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt at the end of the day. I'd bring up Ledger's casting, but honestly I never much had trouble with it. I saw him as a talented actor with range and a great face, so the whole "lmao, they got the gay cowboy" thing never got to me. For my money, he's just going to look too short next to Pattinson, who's a legit 6'0". Ledger & Bale were nicely paired, come to think of it.
85b6eff52df59f7cc650c812ccb647533a56bfac.gifv

The man deserves his own Joker/Batman movie, hell do something akin to Batman Beyond and have an older Batman and Joker square off, the possibility of Dafoe palying the role in Reeves's verse was what interested me the most about this new franchise, sigh...

I read somewhere Reeves wants his Joker to have an illness that makes him smile 24/7? I may be wrong tho, I would honestly prefer if studios and actors stopped trying to imitate Ledger by with the similar mannerisms and social commentary, a seasoned and older Joker that just wants to corrupt Batman because it would be funny would've been different enough but looks like they're going for the same stuff that's been done before, I got Gotham Jerome vibes from Keoghan's cameo and I hated that cringy iteration of the character.

I just want a modern take of Caesar Romero’s fun clown Joker. Dafoe would be fantastic, and NWH showed he’s still got it. I rewatched the first Tobey Spidey after NWH and it’s like he hasn’t aged a day.

85b6eff52df59f7cc650c812ccb647533a56bfac.gifv

The man deserves his own Joker/Batman movie, hell do something akin to Batman Beyond and have an older Batman and Joker square off, the possibility of Dafoe palying the role in Reeves's verse was what interested me the most about this new franchise, sigh...
It could work. Hell, pull a Two/Three Jokers thing even and bring in a "proper" Joker later, but an Older Joker/Younger Batman dynamic would be interesting.

I read somewhere Reeves wants his Joker to have an illness that makes him smile 24/7? I may be wrong tho, I would honestly prefer if studios and actors stopped trying to imitate Ledger by with the similar mannerisms and social commentary, a seasoned and older Joker that just wants to corrupt Batman because it would be funny would've been different enough but looks like they're going for the same stuff that's been done before, I got Gotham Jerome vibes from Keoghan's cameo and I hated that cringy iteration of the character.
Yeah, that bit was in his breakdown of the scene. Apparently it's going to be a genetic defect that makes him look he's smilling all the time, and that affects his life and yadda yadda yadda. I get why they try to add more than "lmao, loser fell down a vat and went cuh-rayzee" but at some point it's too much. Ledger's Joker wasn't even a crazy guy or some freak. He was an Ex-Operator who got disfigured and got a grudge towards the system. He was methodical despite his pretenses. He was Anarchy mixed with Joker rather than a straight adaptation. And that worked. Trying to turn the Joker into a statement about mental illnesses, yet still wanting to do a superhero movie, feels counterproductive to me. We got that with Phoenix, why not try something else this time around?

I agree about the "Gotham" bit. It was just an awful scene in general. His laugh's too weak at that. I don't know, maybe they'll salvage it, but I'm not expecting much ATM.

But whatever, I'm willing to give them some time and see what they come up with. Who knows, maybe in 5 years I'll be anxiously waiting for his dolly.

I would love a company to do some decent Breaking Bad figures. Threezero did them ages ago and now they’re impossible to find. All you see now are expensive ass custom sculpts of Walter.

Grey jacket. Why do the 1:6 figures always get that wrong? Their 1:4 has the correct color which makes it more irritating. 😖

Everyone gets this wrong for some reason. The JND is wrong, the 1/3 Prime 1 is wrong.

Only ones that got it right or close to it is QS 1/4 and Prime 1 1/2. HT 1/4 almost got there but it was too dark.

Back