1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hype train!!

all-aboard-mr-hankey.gif

This should go up at 2am for me so I’m pretty guaranteed to be awake.
Just can’t decide if I’ll go with Kit or KG till I can compare prices.

That's a lot of gifs Wor...

GloriousGreedyHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

I haven't seen a thread move this fast in... years, I'd say. Nothing can really top Ledger Joker, it seems.

It looks like a lot of people are either going with the single or deluxe, but not a lot of talk about that middle option. Anyone here going for that one?

10:00 21st March (GMT+8)
10AM or PM? AM would mean those of us in the US can PO 7PM/10PM tomorrow.
It looks like a lot of people are either going with the single or deluxe, but not a lot of talk about that middle option. Anyone here going for that one?
It only makes sense to get if you really want a second sculpt and the diorama. The standard version includes the hands so that you can still have the interrogation look.

Ok finally decided getting the cheapest option. Would love the rooted hair but I don’t know what else QS are planning and for all I know there is something even more desirable than this???

Ok finally decided getting the cheapest option. Would love the rooted hair but I don’t know what else QS are planning and for all I know there is something even more desirable than this???
Gandalf, Paul from Dune, Neo (Matrix 4), Legolas and Nazgûl are their next figures.

i think its better to just wait and buy it when its ready, rather than POing and get a subpar product.
but thats just me though

Always my plan... except here. Because they are only making enough -- we think -- to fulfill the 3-day PO window.

They may make a few more... or they may not.

People, people of the land. Even if you miss out on this one, save your tears and take heart. For another chance will soon be at hand!

tumblr_oxdyxgxIQY1sfqmqho1_r1_500.gifv

I do think they'll make another version, but it'll be something like the Bank Robber, and in even more limited quantities.

People, people of the land. Even if you miss out on this one, save your tears and take heart. For another chance will soon be at hand!

tumblr_oxdyxgxIQY1sfqmqho1_r1_500.gifv

I do think they'll make another version, but it'll be something like the Bank Robber, and in even more limited quantities.
What a missed opportunity to have Willem Dafoe as the joker.

Back