1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea looks like they styled the hair on their own and then tried to make it out to be a problem after they weren't happy with the end result. But, the trim turned out nice anyway. Mine already looks like the trimmed down version but I wouldn't be surprised if I sat and brushed the hair and product out that the volume would be pretty much the same.

I am worried that I will never get my standard Joker from Toys Wonderland. They sent me a tracking number about a month ago but it hasn't updated past "shipment information received." Is anyone else waiting for their order? This will be the last time I use this store.
I'm in the same boat as you, but if you read the email they sent you with the tracking number it says "Our warehouse has got your tracking number ready in advanced! The item will be shipped soon and please keep an eye on the tracking update." So they didn't actually ship the item yet, its just a tracking number ready for when they do.

They also sent this in an email before that one:
1000006427.jpg

So they sent tracking numbers like a month early, not 2-3 days. But according to them it should ship at the end of June.

I'm in the same boat as you, but if you read the email they sent you with the tracking number it says "Our warehouse has got your tracking number ready in advanced! The item will be shipped soon and please keep an eye on the tracking update." So they didn't actually ship the item yet, its just a tracking number ready for when they do.

They also sent this in an email before that one:

So they sent tracking numbers like a month early, not 2-3 days. But according to them it should ship at the end of June.
IMG_7887.jpeg

Is there a chance that Joker will begin losing his rooted hair as he ages? If so, what is the rooted hair loss treatment equivalent of Rogaine?

Finally got the email saying mine is being prepared to be shipped out from Sugo 😍 can’t believe I’m 550 pages in and still awaiting my figure 😂

Back