Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my GT Cloud 1st Class Soldier directly from Taobao. I didn't get from CM Warehouse because I was too slow, so I had to pay a slightly higher price from another seller for the body. However, I managed to get the seamless arms and the extra Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse.

Just sharing some thoughts below. Aside from the GT AC Clouds, and I dont own any other Gametoys products so I can't do any comparison with Remake Cloud =-(

Fenrir parts... 10 cents and comes in a really oversized package :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 702541 View attachment 702542

I spoke briefly to the person running the CM Warehouse chat on taobao and they mentioned they are just going to sell whatever they have until it's all gone. So if anyone is looking for these as spare, do keep this in mind.

Next up we have the seamless arms. I only got the AC Cloud skintone ones.
View attachment 702538 View attachment 702539 View attachment 702540 View attachment 702525

Packaging is tight and excellent. They put some 'powder' on one arm but didnt put any on the other, so 1 arm came out nice and smooth but the other came out a little sticky. Nothing a good wash can't fix so I'm not too fussed about it. The veins on the arms are coloured a light blue! I was really amazed to see it because the seamless AC Cloud body had veins but they were flesh coloured. Nice attention to detail and I appreciate it (y)

And finally the body itself. First up, THE PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT! IF THEY DID AC CLOUD LIKE THIS, WE WOULD NOT BE FACING THE PROBLEMS WE FACED WHEN HE WAS RELEASED! THE FUSION SWORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PACKED LIKE THIS TOO!!!!! Ah wells, hopefully this foam packaging becomes the norm.

I hardly touched AC Cloud cos of the fear of the seamless body getting damaged, so I had a field day fiddling with the 1st Class Cloud. Seamless joints are really nice, but to have jointed body to 'play' with, it was really a different experience and I enjoyed the time fondling the figure :sneaky:

Joints are all tight, buster sword is great, materia is great, BUT i have 2 small issues... firstly, there is some staining on the arms (you can see it in the photos that follow), and secondly, my copy's buster sword doesnt like to stay on his back. It just keeps falling off. But ah wells, i'll think of a solution later.

Now onto the photos! (For the head i'm using the slanty eyed headsculpt so from some angles, he does look kinda weird lol)

View attachment 702526 View attachment 702527 View attachment 702528 View attachment 702529 View attachment 702530 View attachment 702531 View attachment 702532 View attachment 702533 View attachment 702534 View attachment 702535 View attachment 702536 View attachment 702537

Hope you all enjoyed this little 'review'! If there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask :)
Are the pauldrons easy to remove for a remake kinda look?

I finally received my remaining balance invoice for SGD Tifa from FNC store! They were also very considerate enough to mention Tifa's delayed clothing (around 2 to 3 weeks for them to receive it) and fortunately, they will send those to me for free when they get it. I think I managed to get SGD Tifa for close to the retail price. If I remember correctly, the original price was $900 shipped from the official SGD Studio site. From FNC, my price was $355 deposit last year + $500 remaining balance today + $91 shipping by sea for a total of $946.

Communication with FNC has been great through the months as I've been asking them questions about many things about SGD Tifa. They were even nice enough to inform me that in order to avoid a massive custom fee (anything $800+ from China gets taxed here in the US apparently), they suggested the sea shipping option because that one won't get me taxed and so I chose that even if it's slower.
What is FNC?

1000010503.jpg

My soldier 1st class body and Silicon arm came in, no duties and fast shipping as usual from kit. Thank you!

The pauldrons are held in place with a small peg on each side. I'm not sure they can be easily removed without possibly breaking something.
They're actually pretty simple to remove cause the harness is very forgiving.

Attachments

• 436303561_7410767685701205_6911080026156623445_n.jpg
    436303561_7410767685701205_6911080026156623445_n.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 0
I finally received my remaining balance invoice for SGD Tifa from FNC store! They were also very considerate enough to mention Tifa's delayed clothing (around 2 to 3 weeks for them to receive it) and fortunately, they will send those to me for free when they get it. I think I managed to get SGD Tifa for close to the retail price. If I remember correctly, the original price was $900 shipped from the official SGD Studio site. From FNC, my price was $355 deposit last year + $500 remaining balance today + $91 shipping by sea for a total of $946.

Communication with FNC has been great through the months as I've been asking them questions about many things about SGD Tifa. They were even nice enough to inform me that in order to avoid a massive custom fee (anything $800+ from China gets taxed here in the US apparently), they suggested the sea shipping option because that one won't get me taxed and so I chose that even if it's slower.
Good to hear! Always good to add more stores to the reliable category. The whole TW thing really shook the collector community when it comes to seller trust.

So, did they give you a shipping time estimate for the main body? I got it from SGD, and I havent got a shipping notice yet. Paid it in full about two weeks ago.

I'm guessing I'll get my clothing pack about two weeks after, as you stated. I'll post up here if I hear anything further.

Kit said GT is going to do a preorder run sometime in the future didn't he? Based on this forum, I think it'll be pretty successful. Who knows when that'll be, but I would think it's somewhat soon.

CM Warehouse, the official Gametoys Taobo distributor, did re-stock the 1st Class body a couple days ago, but it looks like it sold out within minutes.

Good to hear! Always good to add more stores to the reliable category. The whole TW thing really shook the collector community when it comes to seller trust.

So, did they give you a shipping time estimate for the main body? I got it from SGD, and I havent got a shipping notice yet. Paid it in full about two weeks ago.

I'm guessing I'll get my clothing pack about two weeks after, as you stated. I'll post up here if I hear anything further.

According to the email, it's "ready to ship" so it's probably after they receive the payment later. The process is that they'll send it here via sea, to some warehouse or whatever you call it, and from there, it will produce a tracking number which I'll receive when SGD Tifa is already here in the US. It's very similar with the cheapest shipping methods I've experienced from China and Japan in the past where tracking number only pops up when it's already past customs.

Isn't the official SGD Site shipping Tifa via DHL? That might result in custom fees here in the US because it's $800 and above. The fees are around 15% to 20% I think, huge! That's why I chose the sea shipping option with FNC because that one somehow won't make me pay fees.

Congratz!, may I ask how much did you pay for it including the seamless arms set?
The body was $147 from kit after coupon. I got one set of arms from kit for $18 after coupon and rewards, and 2 other sets of arms using superbuy which came out to around $30 each after shipping.

If you're asking if anybody has mass produced a Cloud head, no, they haven't. You either get lucky and find someone willing to part with a GT head, or you grab one of the unpainted ones off ebay. There's two unpainted headsculpts on there, the one without the hair is just the game model, the one with the hair is a recast of the AC GT head. The recast one will at least be the correct size. The GT figures are underscaled, so it's likely the other is too big. It's also for that reason don't even think about buying that loose VTS head that's up for sale, it will be ginormous on the GT body.

If you have a lot of patience, hopefully GT might still be releasing this at some point in the future, and the unhelmeted head is probably the best shot people have at getting another chance at it:
View attachment 701595
View attachment 701594
Man oh man I am REALLY hoping this gets released…

! do you have a link to those Fenrir parts? I've got a 1st edition, it didn't come with em.

Also where is the materia located in the packaging? Is it that lil circle underneath the hair?
The link to the Fenrir parts here. This is directly from CM Warehouse.
Yes, you're right. The materia and all its related parts are in the little hole under the hairpiece.

Did you notice any difference in the hair piece compared to the one from AC?
Ahh good question. I admit I bought the extra figure because of the hairpiece, and after comparison with my AC Clouds, i'm happy to say that it is pretty consistent. Edges are sharp, the ends of the hair are pointy, and the colour is generally ok. I mean if you really compare strand by strand then yes, there will be slight colour differences, but this is ultimately a mass produced product so I guess it can't be helped. However, for all intents and purposes, it matches really well.

The one downside of the 1st Class hairpiece is that the magnet isn't that strong on my copy. It definitely won't fall off for sure, just that it's not as 'snappy' as the one that came with AC Cloud.

Are the pauldrons easy to remove for a remake kinda look?
Sorry I didnt try this... didnt want to stress the plastic heh

I chose Sea Shipping too, but I wait for the clothing set released, then ship together with the body.

Did you get your number?
"GL0XXX/1999" (Global edition)

May watch some review videos here (though they're in Chinese)

【【全网首发】省流:可以!SGD Studio蒂法Tifa1/3手办开箱!-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/CxhEFbb

【SGD STUDIO大比例可动蒂法她来了-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/vesOFlH

Attachments

• mmexport1715407353124.jpg
    mmexport1715407353124.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1715260065654.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715260065654.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240510_202035.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_202035.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 0