1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 31 Jokor watch: we have leaning! I have no photo because I immediately went to fix the problem. Jokor was leaning like a smooth criminal.

It still didn’t manage to fall over or even touch the glass of my display. But he was leaning!

No blutac? Shorter hair? Face make-up aligned with forehead creases? Everything?
IMG_5138.jpeg

Just got him out of the box so I haven’t had a chance to futz but here’s a quick snapshot.
Both headsculpts came straight out of the box with perfectly styled hair. No blu tac. Superb paint jobs. All the correct accessories.

No blutac? Shorter hair? Face make-up aligned with forehead creases? Everything?
No blutac on mine, hair length looks perfect. The forehead creases are identical to my regular head that I got 3 months ago.
The white make up is heavier on my deluxe, which I prefer. But the hair could be greener, which I might fix in the future.

While I will treat it properly soon, the hair styling on mine was already great out of the box. I just messed with it a bit using my fingers so far, no other tools or water.

Really happy that I made the decision to get the deluxe. While I like the sculpted version, this one elevates my display significantly.

I only took these two crappy cell phone shots so far, but it gives you an idea of the hair.

20230621_212830.jpg

20230622_120122.jpg

No blutac on mine, hair length looks perfect. The forehead creases are identical to my regular head that I got 3 months ago.
The white make up is heavier on my deluxe, which I prefer. But the hair could be greener, which I might fix in the future.

While I will treat it properly soon, the hair styling on mine was already great out of the box. I just messed with it a bit using my fingers so far, no other tools or water.

Really happy that I made the decision to get the deluxe. While I like the sculpted version, this one elevates my display significantly.

I only took these two crappy cell phone shots so far, but it gives you an idea of the hair.

View attachment 646324
View attachment 646326
Did u steam your purple coat? It looks very crisp

Wow, really goes to show how good @Kit Chen's connections are!
I just received my deluxe set from his final batch, which I ordered 3 weeks ago.
Problem is Todd gets his batch via cargo ship versus shipping out of HK direct via ems. That alone takes time and then he ships once it’s in their warehouse. Hate that tbh why SF is always last.

Did u steam your purple coat? It looks very crisp
Thanks! No, I didn't. I did take off all the clothing and redressed him, futzing every item to get it to lay properly. Once you get a feel for the coat, you know where to tug and pull to get it to drape well.

@agonistes86 I wish my "crappy cellphone pics" looked as good as yours. Glad you're happy with him! Looks great and the coat looks really sharp
Haha thanks. Yeah my phone camera is pretty good, the "crappy" comment was more compared to my usual pictures with my DSLR. There's a lot of noise and compression in these shots.

The coat is from the regular release. I only took the new sculpt out of the deluxe box and left the rest in there, since I have no need for it and will sell that on in the future.

Did InArt actually fix the forehead crease/wrinkle paint apps in later batches?
Doesn't appear to be the case.
That would actucally cause them more problems than just leaving them all misalligned.

I know I'd be especially pissed off if it turns out a perfect version of the figure was eventually put out and IA would get bombarded with compliants and requests for replacement heads.

Overwhelmingly, recipients of this Joker are happy to tolerate the alignment error so they'd really be rocking the boat to give us all a reason to get the pitch forks out.

Back