1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pasted some electrical tape over the grenade rig and the blazer and then used double sided tape to hold the jacket closer in. Figured the electrical tape wouldn’t leave residue on the material who knows in the long run. Either way, it’s doing a pretty good job.
Electrical tape is almost guaranteed to leave a sticky black residue that won’t come out. Especially if left there for years. I’d suggest swapping it for masking tape.

Electrical tape is almost guaranteed to leave a sticky black residue that won’t come out. Especially if left there for years. I’d suggest swapping it for masking tape.

Concur on the electrical tape. Do not use. It's sticky and gummy as hell over time.
95A22E61-6A15-4227-9D8B-729B008DA732.gif

Last edited:
I was so excited to receive this from Kit. I know people hate the size of the box, but I found the unboxing experience luxurious, like this was something special.
That's funny, I hated the box and thought it was a ridiculous pompous attempt at showmanship from InArt... until I actually opened it! Once I lifted the art box and pried apart the foam inserts, saw the careful layout of components, and came to realize the size all made perfect sense. InArt really knew what they were doing here and didn't hold back. That presentation, as if it was a piece of art being opened, may have been their ego at work, but it also celebrated their accomplishment for our enjoyment. It truly was a luxurious experience that reminded me of 15 years ago when I first opened a high-end 1:6 figure and appreciated the box and unboxing just as much as the figure. There aren't many occasions for that kind of feeling in collecting now.

I like how you handled the hair. I've been thinking about fixing mine, but I'm a little afraid to try and possibly mess things up. The rooted hair is amazing on this figure - it's natural and rooted but sort of sculpted with a lot of stiffener so there's an intentional and deliberate styling that can't be easily compromised like most rooted hair is vulnerable to. The only problem is there's too much length and thickness to the hair at the back. Much of that is due to the hair application on the removable back head plate. Ledger's hair wasn't that long or think and I actually find the sculpted version to be more accurate in its styling. I imagine some careful trimming could fix this, but I don't know if I'm up to the challenge on such an expensive figure. The truth is I never alter figures because I like to keep them as purchased, the way they were designed and intended to be, despite any inaccuracies that might be there. Maybe I should pick up another loose sculpt to try it on.

Mine arrived today. The coat was a bit creased and folded. Think I might need to carefully iron it a bit with a towel in between.

You can see the straps poking out of the coat in your pic lol.

Great pose though btw, It looks really good, just seeing that made me think of mine.

Oh I see. It's very slim and I can fold mine in. Thats not what I had mind from your comment. I imagined the coat sticking out further making it really unsightly.

And thank you.

I was so excited to receive this from Kit. I know people hate the size of the box, but I found the unboxing experience luxurious, like this was something special.

I took extreme joy in destroying mine.
Really hard to get a good pose with Jail Joker if you don't want him sitting down -- very limited supply of bare hands for him that aren't flat...

I'm tempted to make a Jail Escape Joker with gloves on.

View attachment 643627

Sassy.

I am worried that I will never get my standard Joker from Toys Wonderland. They sent me a tracking number about a month ago but it hasn't updated past "shipment information received." Is anyone else waiting for their order? This will be the last time I use this store.

Is this from facebook?
Looks like the one where someone brushed all the product out of his Joker’s hair, then got ridiculed for turning it into a lush looking 90s rockstar, so I guess he felt compelled to chop off all the excess volume he’d unlocked from over-grooming it.

There’s definitely too much hair on all InArt Jokers because Heath’s hair was very thin and pretty much on its way out during that movie but this person created their own problem by washing and brushing the damn thing.

Is this from facebook?
Looks like the one where someone brushed all the product out of his Joker’s hair, then got ridiculed for turning it into a lush looking 90s rockstar, so I guess he felt compelled to chop off all the excess volume he’d unlocked from over-grooming it.

There’s definitely too much hair on all InArt Jokers because Heath’s hair was very thin and pretty much on its way out during that movie but this person created their own problem by washing and brushing the damn thing.
I think it came like that for him. Its from facebook

I am worried that I will never get my standard Joker from Toys Wonderland. They sent me a tracking number about a month ago but it hasn't updated past "shipment information received." Is anyone else waiting for their order? This will be the last time I use this store.
That's the typical twl experience unfortunately
They'll give you tracking number but the courier has not received the package yet, because they try to source the product at the lowest price available and then drop it off
But the sculpted joker standard price is probably going for more than what you paid for so they are having a hard time sourcing a cheap one

Back