1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in the standard version and very nice it is! The tailoring and paint apps are excellent and i love the magnetic engineering throughout...

DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG

The few nitpicks i have are the slightly wonky eyes, which seem to be commonplace on them all. And the neck joint is a tad loose on mine which makes the head flop downwards. The long plastic hair at the back doesn't help matters. Thankfully the head sculpt isn't as hugely overscaled as some pics indicate🧐

DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG

The small detailing on the guns and grenades look fantastic.

DSC_0116.JPG

Got my standard edition from Kit today after unfortunately having my rooted 2 pack cancelled by TBA to no fault of their own.
Amazing figure, love the shelf presence and the details are crazy good.
So happy I decided to get the standard but still going to keep my eyes peeled for a rooted 2 pack.
View attachment 20230502_192516.jpgView attachment 20230502_192536.jpg

It's because i cancelled the sculpted i went for last year, and ordered the rooted in feb this year. So my order is further back. If you ordered it last year then you should get it this month i would hope.
Oh ok,I ordered mine in May last year,I guess the staggered shipping is playing a part in this

I got in the standard version and very nice it is! The tailoring and paint apps are excellent and i love the magnetic engineering throughout...

View attachment 637375View attachment 637376View attachment 637377View attachment 637378View attachment 637379

The few nitpicks i have are the slightly wonky eyes, which seem to be commonplace on them all. And the neck joint is a tad loose on mine which makes the head flop downwards. The long plastic hair at the back doesn't help matters. Thankfully the head sculpt isn't as hugely overscaled as some pics indicate🧐

View attachment 637391View attachment 637392View attachment 637393

The small detailing on the guns and grenades look fantastic.

View attachment 637405

“Well hello beautiful, and aren’t you beautiful.”

I emailed Pop Collectibles to see what the ETA on my Jokor was and within minutes I got an email from them. They said they have them in stock and asked for my shipping information so they can send mine. The long wait is over!
Damn! It took me a month, multiple emails and messages to get poop collectibles to cancel an order I had on payment plan. I didn’t know they had humans working for them. Hopefully you actually get your order!

Damn! It took me a month, multiple emails and messages to get poop collectibles to cancel an order I had on payment plan. I didn’t know they had humans working for them. Hopefully you actually get your order!
They were relatively quick and already sent me my invoice. I was skeptical about them after hearing some stories but so far, so good. I preordered Joker from them after the Vegas event when they were scarce, right before they reopened preorders.

I emailed Pop Collectibles to see what the ETA on my Jokor was and within minutes I got an email from them. They said they have them in stock and asked for my shipping information so they can send mine. The long wait is over!
I emailed them yesterday. Waiting and hopeful on reply today. Thx for the heads up

Saw a video that gave a look at how the heads look on opposite bodies. Confirmed that it's not the head being big it's the jail cell body needs padding.

Still loving mine probably one of the best mass produced figures I've owned.

Back