1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine recently and as soon as I saw my figure I noticed a section of the hair area (see circled) hasn’t been painted. It’s skin colour instead of green. Also the eye balls aren’t aligned properly. Did I get a defect or am I just being too critical?
2AEEEDA3-0C97-4529-BFE5-B71C18E9C93C.jpeg
C224CB97-ACB1-409F-8A7A-F08D455E55AE.jpeg

I don't think it looks like Ledger, but I agree about the expression, it reminds me of the "Hit me" scene. That would be a good expression for a 2.0 or whatever else they call it if they even make another. I guess there's always room for improvement. I think even the tailoring can be better on the Inarts, when compared to the prototype.

‘it’s gonna be The Riddler, and we want it to be Leonardo DiCaprio…‘”

I can see how Botmon defeats this Riddlor with a riddle.

"Riddle me this Riddlor, what just passed its quarter century best before date that you're still eating?"

"What?"

"Your current girlfriend."

*Riddlor dies of poison x_x*

Last edited:
Since they said they are doing separate "accessory packs" or other ways for customers to purchase additional items, perhaps they will give us other sculpts of Joker to add to our figure.
Wait, when did they say they are doing accessory packs? Great news if true, something Hot Toys should have been doing for years.

Received mine recently and as soon as I saw my figure I noticed a section of the hair area (see circled) hasn’t been painted. It’s skin colour instead of green. Also the eye balls aren’t aligned properly. Did I get a defect or am I just being too critical?
View attachment 637231View attachment 637232
Maybe a little too critical. Majority of the eyes I've seen are wonky including the ones on mine. Personally I would open up the panel and adjust them individually.

Kit said he's expecting his last PO shipment this month in a post earlier in this thread, where he mentioned raising the price to accommodate the shipping cost.

I thought it was Queen Studios announcing they're shipping their last batch in production.

I won't get mine till Q3 they said :(
Geez really!!? I ordered through them also,haven't received an email to say it will be shipped soon,gotta love living in Oz when it comes to collectables,(the wait times I'm kinda fed up on tbh)feel like I've already owned it from looking at all the pics on here haha,still unsure whether I'll keep mine,probably wont

Geez really!!? I ordered through them also,haven't received an email to say it will be shipped soon,gotta love living in Oz when it comes to collectables,(the wait times I'm kinda fed up on tbh)feel like I've already owned it from looking at all the pics on here haha,still unsure whether I'll keep mine,probably wont
It's because i cancelled the sculpted i went for last year, and ordered the rooted in feb this year. So my order is further back. If you ordered it last year then you should get it this month i would hope.

They said Aragorn's black cloak will be "available for additional purchase"... so they have opened the door to 'buying accessories' separately.
I would love the availability of separate sculpts for their figures. Let’s see what the future holds. If they make rooted sculpts available there could be complaints from guys who paid the extra dollar for the rooted double pack and I wouldn’t blame them for complaining.

Back