1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was TDKR supposed to be Joker's return and Bane? Or was there another villain planned to be teamed with Joker?
🤔🤔 I have no idea but that's a good question. In the meantime you can look at these

20230430_172321.jpg
20230430_172352.jpg
20230430_172436.jpg
20230430_172518.jpg
20230430_172559.jpg
20230430_172630.jpg
20230430_172701.jpg

I wonder if we'll get a 2.0 from Inarts or if HT will make a 3.0 to compete with Inarts?
I could see an InArt 2.0 TDK joker further down the line. Given how custom sculptors are still busy sculpting every single key frame to capture every micro expression Ledger makes throughout the movie, InArt will have no trouble picking another version to make. I'd imagine the 2.0 won't be a two pack though given the flack they've gotten for this set requiring the two-pack to get the rooted sculpt. I can't see them not taking what they've learned from this initial release to then make a better version later that hopefully fixes many of the issues we've had with this first figure.

Was TDKR supposed to be Joker's return and Bane? Or was there another villain planned to be teamed with Joker?
Ledger was meant to return as the Joker with the Riddler as his partner in crime.

The original plan, according to screenwriter David Goyer, was to have Batman ally with Harvey Dent in the eventual third film to put the Joker on trial, which would ultimately lead to the gruesome scarring of the Gotham City District Attorney. Obviously, those plans were eventually scrapped.

Goyer said that at the premiere of The Dark Knight, Warner Bros. executives were already talking about a villain forThe Dark Knight Rises‘it’s gonna be The Riddler, and we want it to be Leonardo DiCaprio…‘”

I could see an InArt 2.0 TDK joker further down the line. Given how custom sculptors are still busy sculpting every single key frame to capture every micro expression Ledger makes throughout the movie, InArt will have no trouble picking another version to make. I'd imagine the 2.0 won't be a two pack though given the flack they've gotten for this set requiring the two-pack to get the rooted sculpt. I can't see them not taking what they've learned from this initial release to then make a better version later that hopefully fixes many of the issues we've had with this first figure.
I'm getting this figure sometime this week probably. Having said that, I haven't been blown away by photos or videos. Some look better than others tho. I feel like there's room for improvement, but then again, the same can be said about almost anything. Still, with Joker being so popular, I could see Inarts revisiting it, but then again, maybe not. Then there's HT, but their efforts pale in comparison from the looks of it.

Ledger was meant to return as the Joker with the Riddler as his partner in crime.

The original plan, according to screenwriter David Goyer, was to have Batman ally with Harvey Dent in the eventual third film to put the Joker on trial, which would ultimately lead to the gruesome scarring of the Gotham City District Attorney. Obviously, those plans were eventually scrapped.

Goyer said that at the premiere of The Dark Knight, Warner Bros. executives were already talking about a villain forThe Dark Knight Rises‘it’s gonna be The Riddler, and we want it to be Leonardo DiCaprio…‘”

Interesting. Now that you mention it, I believe I did hear mention about the Riddler, but I never knew that Leo was actually their choice for him. I would have love to see how Nolan would have presented DiCaprio as the Riddler.

Since they said they are doing separate "accessory packs" or other ways for customers to purchase additional items, perhaps they will give us other sculpts of Joker to add to our figure.

That'd be cool. Although, I feel like Inarts already chose the two best expressions for Joker, with the neutral face and the jail smirk. I wouldn't want a head with teeth or a tongue hanging out.

That'd be cool. Although, I feel like Inarts already chose the two best expressions for Joker, with the neutral face and the jail smirk. I wouldn't want a head with teeth or a tongue hanging out.

No, but just a simple wicked grin could be good. Or a laughing sculpt that looked maniacal.

I somehow doubt it will happen anyway... but I would love to have the option for additional heads, sculpted and rooted.

Here's a few pics that I would choose for the next head sculpt. I know Adam Gu did the hit me sculpt and he did it really well. I've always loved that look of the Joker
EGDwv-kVAAE8eHQ.jpg
preview.jpg
joker-quotes.jpg
ghows-WT-d037461b-3b87-4c7f-ae4c-08d8cbbca98e-7cc5f98f.jpeg
tumblr_n30q3tpzak1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

I've never seen this picture before. Anybody else?
2025d49312bd92a6c2dd6f8504d3ccb5.jpg

Back