1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the standard edition with the sculpted hair purple coat Joker. But I got a rooted jail cell Joker And I trade/money deal. I've been wanting to swap the heads for a long time so here you go.
The rooted hair does not have the neck adapter but the sculpted hair does.

Enjoy freaksView attachment 638136View attachment 638137View attachment 638138View attachment 638139View attachment 638140View attachment 638143View attachment 638144View attachment 638142
It would be nice if INART could offer up a stand alone rooted hair sculpt for those of us who only bought the standard version🤔

I like how they put an adjustable buckle on the tie. The braces too are nice.

DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0280.JPG
DSC_0282.JPG
DSC_0284.JPG

Very clear that the body was designed explicitly to accommodate many layers of clothing sitting over it. Works perfectly for the fully clothed figure.

It’s kind of funny how IA only added two tiny, slim bits of felt over the pecs of the jail cell body as if that was enough to compensate for all the body mass he’s missing once the jacket and blazer are off. He’s like a pre-serum Steve Rogers.

Very clear that the body was designed explicitly to accommodate many layers of clothing sitting over it. Works perfectly for the fully clothed figure.

It’s kind of funny how IA only added two tiny, slim bits of felt over the pecs of the jail cell body as if that was enough to compensate for all the body mass he’s missing once the jacket and blazer are off. He’s like a pre-serum Steve Rogers.

The prototype had a fuller looking body. Even the legs, then again it could be that the pants on the final product are a bit too baggy.

It would be nice if INART could offer up a stand alone rooted hair sculpt for those of us who only bought the standard version🤔
Personally, I wish there was a generic body on the market that would accept the seamless arms. I am displaying my Standard version with the coat, so I have these fantastic arms I can't use. I have a custom Joker I want to convert to the jail cell look, but obviously it can't use those arms either--and the body alone on eBay is just too expensive.

I am eager to see someone Frankenstein a new body for jail Joker that is a little fuller, so we can see truly what you get.

Will InArt's Joker arms NOT pop out of the socket at the shoulder?

I finally opened my jokor today but just for a quick inspection. Here is my takeaway. I will share pictures later probably

First I was happy to see the heads were not loose inside the jars

Normal head
Its really beautiful. There is residue of blu tac but the magnets are there. But I dont know if it matters because there is a problem. The right side in front of the ear is not rooted 😩 Its just left sculpted and its not painted well. Its the first thing I noticed. I dont know if ai want to go through the trouble to switching because it really is a nice head and I will hate to destroy it. But that part is a problem. If I wanted sculpted hair I could have bought the standard..

Jail head
Its what I expected. Maybe a bit more impressive in person. No Blu tac or big problems except a tiny one. The hair on the removable panel is stuck to the hair on the head. Its like the glue is smeared and the hairs are tangled together. Very sloppy but at least it isnt very noticable

The Coat
Much better color then I expected from all the pictures I saw. Closer to purple than to pink

Missing parts
One of my swappable forearms is missing

Had a quick look at some other things and everything seems like expected. Only bummer is about the normal head and the one missing part. I didnt try to test the magnetic base but I think Im going to use a crotch grabber anyway

Last edited:
The prototype had a fuller looking body. Even the legs, then again it could be that the pants on the final product are a bit too baggy.
It honestly looks pretty much the exact same as the prototype. Body type, head size and all. Just look at the comparison below, even though the sculpt on the right is using the non-Jail Cell version. If anything I think the upper body on the production might be wider.

They just stuck with what was being used on the prototype and brought it through for production. There was no complaints about it then so they probably thought nothing had to be changed. Photography and futzing also makes a big difference in how it's presented through photos for sure, especially with the rooted version.

o30DdBv.png

Last edited:
Personally, I wish there was a generic body on the market that would accept the seamless arms. I am displaying my Standard version with the coat, so I have these fantastic arms I can't use. I have a custom Joker I want to convert to the jail cell look, but obviously it can't use those arms either--and the body alone on eBay is just too expensive.
INART could offer up both the body and rooted head sculpt as an accessory pack. I'd buy!😊
I'm going to try and customise a generic body to accept the arms.

I finally opened my jokor today but just for a quick inspection. Here is my takeaway. I will share pictures later probably

Normal head
Its really beautiful. There is residue of blu tac but the magnets are there. But I dont know if it matters because there is a problem. The right side above the ear is not rooted 😩 Its just left sculpted and its not painted well. Its the first thing I noticed. I dont know if ai want to go through the trouble to switching because it really is a nice head and I will hate to destroy it. But that part is a problem. If I wanted sculpted hair I could have bought the standard..

Jail head
Its what I expected. Its impressive in person. No Blu tac no problems except a tiny one. The hair on the removable panel is stuck to the hair on the head. Its like the glue is smeared and the hairs are tangled together. Very sloppy but at least it isnt obvious.

The Coat
Much better color then I expected from all the pictures I saw. Closer to purple than to pink

Missing parts

They gave you the reject batch because you're always looking for something wrong. They thought that's what you wanted. 🤣

Normal head
Its really beautiful. There is residue of blu tac but the magnets are there. But I dont know if it matters because there is a problem. The right side above the ear is not rooted 😩 Its just left sculpted and its not painted well. Its the first thing I noticed. I dont know if ai want to go through the trouble to switching because it really is a nice head and I will hate to destroy it. But that part is a problem. If I wanted sculpted hair I could have bought the standard..

Jail head
Its what I expected. Its impressive in person. No Blu tac no problems except a tiny one. The hair on the removable panel is stuck to the hair on the head. Its like the glue is smeared and the hairs are tangled together. Very sloppy but at least it isnt obvious.

The Coat

Missing parts
What, you got sculpted/rooted hybrid? Please share pictures, sounds ridiculous.

I will take pictures but its not as bad as it sounds. But Im looking at all the pictures I can find and I cant find any one that looks like mine. Its like they forgot to root that little part 🤔
What, you got sculpted/rooted hybrid? Please share pictures, sounds ridiculous.

Yeah Hando, take pics. I want to see that.

I will before I decide to contact kit and figure out what to do about the head (I probably shouldnt wait very long)
I will also want to ask for everyones opinion here. Ive just been really busy recently

haven’t kept up with this thread so i apologize if it’s been asked

has anyone heard from specfiction

i know they are always later because they are US but they said Q2 and i was wondering if that’s early or late q2

thanks

haven’t kept up with this thread so i apologize if it’s been asked

has anyone heard from specfiction

i know they are always later because they are US but they said Q2 and i was wondering if that’s early or late q2

thanks
we’re more likely to here from an alien race before those slow pokes ship out anything 🤣
I preordered my rooted 2 pack day 1 and nothing yet. I messaged them a few weeks ago and they said end of Q2 which is end of June. But they told me the queen 1/4 joker statue would be 4 weeks, and that message was sent on March 10, which was 8 weeks ago. So probably the year 3000 for inart joker.

Please check out my latest Display video of the Inart premium Joker

"Let's put a smile on that face!"

Back