1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks,
having a dark (k)night of the soul/wallet...
I'm thinking about maybe downgrading my rooted 2-pack Joker into either the standard or the standard 2-pack.
What do you guys think/recommend - I must admit I ahven't been paying attention to this thread out of sheer intimidation of its size... whats the consensus? What do you guys think I should do?
Funds are getting tighter and there are things coming (like the Kaustic Plastik Dracula/Van-Helsing & Nosferatu) that I don't want to miss.
Is it worth sticking with my pre-order?

Hi folks,
I'm thinking about maybe downgrading my rooted 2-pack Joker into either the standard or the standard 2-pack.
What do you guys think/recommend - I must admit I ahven't been paying attention to this thread out of sheer intimidation of its size... whats the consensus? What do you guys think I should do?
Funds are getting tighter and there are things coming (like the Kaustic Plastik Dracula/Van-Helsing & Nosferatu) that I don't want to miss.

Ill be honest, having a hammer helsing and dracula is cooler than a joker.

Ill be honest, having a hammer helsing and dracula is cooler than a joker.

breaking bad series GIF

Hi folks,
IMO yes if you're willing to futz with the hair a bit, which isn't all that hard.

Honestly, I would either consider just the single standard sculpted ($300) or the double rooted, not the $600+ double sculpted but that's just me. The sculpted is great but so is the rooted so just go with whatever your content with and whatever fits your wallet. You can also get the double rooted and sell the Jail Cell version to save on some cash while still having a single rooted.

52823489674_b917b72cc5_o_d.png

ZNPjNIc.png

hot toys just announced a new dark knight rises armory batman
joker has to be in the works now no?
Thats what people said when they did the dx19 and two face. But they are focused on the dark knight rises now not the dark knight. The armory was teased for many years and they did bane and catwoman. They did the 1/4 also and the batman and batmobile from Batman begins. They very clearly skipped joker.

Thats what people said when they did the dx19 and two face. But they are focused on the dark knight rises now not the dark knight. The armory was teased for many years and they did bane and catwoman. They did the 1/4 also and the batman and batmobile from Batman begins. They very clearly skipped joker.
Yea seems like they’ve purposely avoided Joker and TDK in general unless they’re trying to get through TDKR in their new style/upgrades/techniques before they get to TDK?

I will say, even with having the InArt Joker figure, I would be very interested in seeing what HT could pull off for a new TDK Joker if they put the same amount of effort into it that they have with Bane and the just announce TDKR Armory Batman. A TwoFace with moving eyes would be pretty cool too especially for the open socket eyeball.

Last edited:
IRIS, yunsil, topo 2.0, and inart?? that doesnt look like inart's body and clothes to me, at least not the blazer. that looks more like hot toy's jacket under inart's coat. i wonder what made him change it.

1681751433116.png

from same photographer i believe

Back