1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellow collectors!

Just got my Joker Standard ver. last night. I didn't have a lot of time to spend and fitz with it, but here are my first impressions:

1. I really like the box and the illustrations! It's minmalistic, yet very classy, a great presentation!
The front of the box-illustration of Joker has an almost psychedelic quality to it, really dig the design!

2. The letter from Inart is a really nice touch, they didn't have to include that but us collectors (well, me at least ;) really appreciate those kind of details.

3. Amazing accessories, really well made. The seamless arms are well painted and sculpted, although I still didn't get a chance to try them on.
The die cast weapons look brutal! They are heavy and even though they might present a challange for him to hold them, I still am amazed at how well they look and feel.

4. The figure. I was lucky enough not to have any QC issues, magnets are all in place, eyes are correctly aligned, no two right or left hands.

The figure looks jaw dropping...pics really don't do it justice. The paint application is so crisp! It is almost eerie how life-like he looks!
The proportions (with the coat, didn't take it off yet) are very much on point. He is a heavy dude and it feels very premium in hand.

5. Tailoring. By far the best tailoring I have seen in a mass produced figure. The colors are vivid and as far as I can tell, more or less true to the movie.
The coat sits very well on the figure and all the extra layers don't hinder the articulation that much, considering how much he has on.
The shoes are well sculpted, pethaps I am a little more fond of the ht Joker's shoes since they are made out of material. Still, not a deal breaker at all.

6. The stand. I read a lot of negative reviews about the stand and i was sceptical.
I have never used a magnetic stand before and it is a bit of a challenge to get used it.
I commend them for trying something not many companies have done (I heard Kaustic Plastik makes great magnetic basis). It is far from perfect but I am sure they will improve in future releases.
Be as it may, he is still standing, we shall see for how long :D

Overall, one of the best figures I have seen in hand. Is it a perfect figure? No and I am not sure we will ever see one. But considering this is Inart's first attempt at 1/6 scale figures, it is a home run! The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.

In love with this representation of a legendary actor, one of the best triologies in cinematic history and surely a figure that will stand the test of time!

Happy collecting everyone :)

p.s. Pictures coming soon!

My standard version has the tiniest dark paint spot on its forehead near the hairline and now that I've noticed it it's all I can see every time I look at it.
Show us
The jail cell jokor looks more proportioned here then in other pictures. Kind of like the prototype pictures. This is stock?
Can’t believe I’m gonna say this but I think I prefer sculpted . . .
For the jail head I think so too

March 21, 2022
thanks. I ordered mine December 2022…..considering toyswonderlands reputation, I don’t expect them to fulfill it….

Hoping to find a leftover from some other site and then cancel my TW one.

Rooted all the way for me, especially when you see it in-hand but the sculpted version definitely has it's charm. I think the sculpted works better straight out of the box, whereas the rooted Jail Cell version needs to be messed with.

For the Jail Cell version, it does need to be futz with to better match that scene. It's too straight and neat down the side of his face right out of the container. Just take some water and a paintbrush/toothbrush/toothpick to better give it that curly messy look. I used a fair bit of water and it still came out fine.

Don't be afraid to mess with it and comb the hair more towards the back of his head. You want the hair to appear shorter compared to the purple coat version. Also avoid having it puff out from the sides too much, doesn't match how his hair was during this scene. The product they're using on the hair is super strong and it holds the shape really well.

Can see how I did the hair here:

52814453207_b5046119dd_o_d.png

52815161604_2b705a4689_k_d.jpg
Wow this is SO much better. This makes me feel a bit better about this version as my first impressions out of the box weren't good. It's the hair that throws this one off the most.

The hair on my jail cell joker poofs out like he's Gallagher on the sides.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
I spent the afternoon working on the purple coat joker. Getting the head on was a nightmare. I took the advice here and loosened the tie and the collar and that helped greatly. However I was then left with a very loose tie and collar. Took me ages to tighten up the tie suffiently to hold the collar together. However the tie knot keeps dropping, giving the joker a Friday night at the pub look!

I spent the afternoon working on the purple coat joker. Getting the head on was a nightmare. I took the advice here and loosened the tie and the collar and that helped greatly. However I was then left with a very loose tie and collar. Took me ages to tighten up the tie suffiently to hold the collar together. However the tie knot keeps dropping, giving the joker a Friday night at the pub look!

J 1 GIF.gif

Back