1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I’m pretty content with the purple coat figure, the head is a bit big but not so much it stands out, and it does seem Ledger had a pretty large head. In the shot from the side of the interrogation table his head looks as tall as Bale’s in the cowl.
DSC_0574.jpeg

DSC_0584.jpeg
DSC_0590 2.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I’m pretty content with the purple coat figure, the head is a bit big but not so much it stands out, and it does seem Ledger had a pretty large head. In the shot from the side of the interrogation table his head looks as tall as Bale’s in the cowl. View attachment 633798View attachment 633799View attachment 633800
Yeah funny enough the side shot of him during the grenade pose scene has his head looking rather huge compared to his body as well.

RqNDhzm.jpg

Last edited:
So it gets the OT_Customs seal-of-approval...?
At the end of the day the head is still too big, and the eyes too deeply set and gappy, it’s not the perfect figure we hoped for but it still looks great in hand and on the shelf. I doubt anyone will make a better mass produced release and I’m not making or buying any custom stuff for this, so unless Hot Toys suddenly cares about The Dark Knight and puts in effort I think I’m done with Joker in 1:6.

At the end of the day the head is still too big, and the eyes too deeply set and gappy, it’s not the perfect figure we hoped for but it still looks great in hand and on the shelf. I doubt anyone will make a better mass produced release and I’m not making or buying any custom stuff for this, so unless Hot Toys suddenly cares about The Dark Knight and puts in effort I think I’m done with Joker in 1:6.
Hot Toys caring about making a better Joker…

1681509605001.gif

After all the ups and downs from this whole thread, and coming from you, I believe this is a huge compliment to Inarts work. I’m glad to hear this, if you like it, I’m pretty sure I’ll be thrilled.

Once mine is in I intend to make a >1 gigapixel picture of this thing, just because I believe after the scrutiny it’s been subject to, it deserves the effort. And for the lols. I’m still waiting for Kit to send me the invoice though… can’t wait.

In the meanwhile, I’m planning how far to take the meme… how many gigapixels (real, not interpolated)… white background maybe… how long should I leave my nails for all the dirty nail lovers… still some things technical and non-technical to figure out, but I’m fully committed to one final joke.

After all the ups and downs from this whole thread, and coming from you, I believe this is a huge compliment to Inarts work. I’m glad to hear this, if you like it, I’m pretty sure I’ll be thrilled.

Once mine is in I intend to make a >1 gigapixel picture of this thing, just because I believe after the scrutiny it’s been subject to, it deserves the effort. And for the lols. I’m still waiting for Kit to send me the invoice though… can’t wait.

In the meanwhile, I’m planning how far to take the meme… how many gigapixels (real, not interpolated)… white background maybe… how long should I leave my nails for all the dirty nail lovers… still some things technical and non-technical to figure out, but I’m fully committed to one final joke.
To be fair I'm not an expert on Joker's outfit or appearance. I generally get less interested in villains than heroic characters and pick them up more to complete a display focused on the hero.

I spent the afternoon working on the purple coat joker. Getting the head on was a nightmare. I took the advice here and loosened the tie and the collar and that helped greatly. However I was then left with a very loose tie and collar. Took me ages to tighten up the tie suffiently to hold the collar together. However the tie knot keeps dropping, giving the joker a Friday night at the pub look!
How do you avoid that?

thanks. I ordered mine December 2022…..considering toyswonderlands reputation, I don’t expect them to fulfill it….

Hoping to find a leftover from some other site and then cancel my TW one.
You're welcome.
Yea man I don't like them either.
I've pre ordered Inart's batman but this time from kit, it looks like he is the best option by far.

Well successfully sold off my Jail Scene figure so only have the rooted standard one now. I probably could have done some mods to make it work better for me, but ultimately I just never loved the sculpt enough and I wasn't really wowed all that much by the diorama anyway.

Well successfully sold off my Jail Scene figure so only have the rooted standard one now. I probably could have done some mods to make it work better for me, but ultimately I just never loved the sculpt enough and I wasn't really wowed all that much by the diorama anyway.
I was thinking of doing the same. The diorama is just too big for my set up, and I really only cared about the purple coat anyway.

Comparing my jail cell Joker to screen grabs from the movie, the hair just look to poofy and maybe too much of it. Makes the head seem more oversized than it is.

View attachment 633556
View attachment 633557
View attachment 633558

Still very happy with it but wish they had done more to differentiate it from the purple coat sculpt and make it more scene accurate. I need to roll the sleeves up and adjust the collar to.

Body definitely needs padding out in places especially the shoulders.
Man why is the hair on yours orange? This is the second one I’ve seen without any green in the front.

I do love being able to adjust the PERS and the hair to make fun facial dynamic poses. Just wish one of the faces had more of a smirk

39C17698-A29A-4151-80C3-20D53AA40485.jpeg

Attachments

• 9C4B1FCF-6D3B-4A3C-B515-C1D8686EEFB1.jpeg
    9C4B1FCF-6D3B-4A3C-B515-C1D8686EEFB1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • D6F0C616-8D46-4365-9D3E-66C41B91E5B2.jpeg
    D6F0C616-8D46-4365-9D3E-66C41B91E5B2.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It’s a problem with the non-coat version. The lack of shoulders and collarbone make his head seem so big on camera.

Back