1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my deluxe today. Wow the purple coat version just looks stunning, it's definitely the best looking figure in my collection. The jail cell one on the other hand... ehhh....it really coulda been better. I don't know if its that the head just looks too big, the sculpt, maybe the hair is just a little poofy and off, maybe a little bit of everything but "meh". The jail cell dio is pretty sweet though.

As much as I love the purple coat version I have some pretty large gripes due to how expensive this figure was:

1) I had to remove the riser on the neck of the body to get the head on and it was still a huge pain to get on to where it felt somewhat secure.

2) The eyes were off on the coat version so I had to pull the panel out and remove the plastic pers connector thingy. The eyes are also tough to move individually after taking the pers system out. I really don't understand why they didn't just have an individual peg system out of the box that was better implemented - its not rocket science.

3) The magnets on the head and hands are frustratingly weak and it makes the figure feel so much less functional than it should. Some hands fit better than others but even when giving them a good push in they don't stay in very well and makes any kind of dynamic posing extremely frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I tried to pose him exposing the grenades in the coat and the hands just kept popping off without much give at all. The hand holding the coat did not want to hold the jacket open without pulling out, and the hand tugging on the strings kept pulling out also. I eventually gave up and went with the generic street pose holding the knife using a generic 1/6 base.

4) The magnetic base is trash I don't trust it at all and it makes his posture looks silly when using it. It really limits posing as his legs stick too close together.

5) Packaging is terrible.

wow
cat looking GIF

baby crying GIF

Can we see how the head looks like? The one with the tac
Here you go. Also no magnets or anything, just the blue tac. Also the eyes were like this when I got it, rather than the straight forward of my normal set.

Attachments

• E9D5C3E2-9BAF-43A2-A5E0-EBA684BF6C52.jpeg
    E9D5C3E2-9BAF-43A2-A5E0-EBA684BF6C52.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 89696D71-AA65-4A55-8A55-2355BB22CACB.jpeg
    89696D71-AA65-4A55-8A55-2355BB22CACB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 788DA524-7965-46E4-A5CC-19DB25177732.jpeg
    788DA524-7965-46E4-A5CC-19DB25177732.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • E61EA580-2380-4DE8-8945-4F4348761371.jpeg
    E61EA580-2380-4DE8-8945-4F4348761371.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Got my shipping email from Toys Wonderland. I haven't had any problems with them before, hoping it won't start now. Excited to finally get my Joker.

I received my deluxe today. Wow the purple coat version just looks stunning, it's definitely the best looking figure in my collection. The jail cell one on the other hand... ehhh....it really coulda been better. I don't know if its that the head just looks too big, the sculpt, maybe the hair is just a little poofy and off, maybe a little bit of everything but "meh". The jail cell dio is pretty sweet though.

As much as I love the purple coat version I have some pretty large gripes due to how expensive this figure was:

1) I had to remove the riser on the neck of the body to get the head on and it was still a huge pain to get on to where it felt somewhat secure.

2) The eyes were off on the coat version so I had to pull the panel out and remove the plastic pers connector thingy. The eyes are also tough to move individually after taking the pers system out. I really don't understand why they didn't just have an individual peg system out of the box that was better implemented - its not rocket science.

3) The magnets on the head and hands are frustratingly weak and it makes the figure feel so much less functional than it should. Some hands fit better than others but even when giving them a good push in they don't stay in very well and makes any kind of dynamic posing extremely frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I tried to pose him exposing the grenades in the coat and the hands just kept popping off without much give at all. The hand holding the coat did not want to hold the jacket open without pulling out, and the hand tugging on the strings kept pulling out also. I eventually gave up and went with the generic street pose holding the knife using a generic 1/6 base.

4) The magnetic base is trash I don't trust it at all and it makes his posture looks silly when using it. It really limits posing as his legs stick too close together.

5) Packaging is terrible.
What's wrong with the packaging?

Apart from being too big I think it's beautifully packaged.

production samples might be the better looking products that people receive than some of the few copies we've seen with greener hair or wonky eyes, minus the blu tack and missing magnets.

for all we know, they might've been in a crunch and wanted to release as many rooted sculpts in a timely manner, which resorted them to having to use samples to add onto the others

What's wrong with the packaging?

Apart from being too big I think it's beautifully packaged.
The box is the size of my Hot Toys Delorean box. It even has the same heavy duty straps inside holding the foam together inside. The magnetic flap on the side of the box is about as strong as the magnets on the figure as it just flops open and wont stay shut either. It's just super cumbersome, oddly shaped, and flops around lol. I'm not a huge box art fan but the art is just shiny silver which doesn't scream joker to me either. I remember the hot toys DX joker box looking really nice though.

I received my Standard version from Kit on Monday. Fast shipping and double-boxed, he'll definitely be my go to for future purchases.

Figure and accessories are perfect except for a crease in the purple coat. The feet had come off during shipping, so I guess the figure moved a little and caused this. Overall it looks great, no problems with the stand. Eyes were a little work to get right, but I didn't have to take out the mechanism. I'd rather have them move individually on future figures though.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Back