1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to say it but I'm kinda not seeing the likeness here. His face looks like the area around his eyes is being downscaled like a weird filter.
441FA4B3-F431-42C9-AA7B-1A2949B04C02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever i get it, i get it. Not too fussed. Need to save the money to buy it anyway. Honestly I'm expecting may for Australia. Always months behind so i won't get hyped just yet.
Same. Just paid for ArtFigure's Edward Scissorhands and my Waitlist for a Superman Premium format just converted which I wasn't expecting :lol so I'm good to wait a little longer. But if not, oh well I guess.

A3C14BFB-0874-4BDC-8329-6ECC2DD1E2CF.jpeg

Thanks, this shows it pretty well. The forehead seems a bit too predominant at the top, nose too bulbous, and jaw too square. That all adds up to make the eye area seem small.

It’s a decent sculpt, better than I would ever expect from Hot Toys at this point, but this one doesn’t meet the “mass produced custom” quality I hoped for. I think the customs people post are still miles ahead unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
but this one doesn’t meet the “mass produced custom” quality I hoped for. I think the customs people post are still miles ahead unfortunately.
I think this is definitely "mass produced custom" quality. I mean the sculpt it self won't change much other than the print details when it comes to custom vs mass. It comes down to the paint job and root job, which I think they absolutely did a banger job here. I have never seen a mass produced figure which such great paint app compared to prototype. But of course there are still 1-2 better sculpts of this guy and I get your point

View attachment 616328
Thanks, this shows it pretty well. The forehead seems a bit too predominant at the top, nose too bulbous, and jaw too square. That all adds up to make the eye area seem small.

It’s a decent sculpt, better than I would ever expect from Hot Toys at this point, but this one doesn’t meet the “mass produced custom” quality I hoped for. I think the customs people post are still miles ahead unfortunately.
I think the jaw is a bit too squared but the likeness is still great

He weighed 160lbs when he filmed TDK, he wore a 30x32 pant, and a 38L coat. He was small.

I got these measurements directly from Linda Hemming when I had my screen accurate Joker costume made.

If he has a drop of 8, that's far from feminine as the original claim stated by the other poster. When you said small, I was attributing to height not the overall build. I'd say that's a pretty average trim build. Small would be somebody wearing a 36 or less.

View attachment 616328

I mean you initially said the likeness isn't there. Going by that photo, the likeness is quite strong and you have to account the camera used and distance it was shot from distorting the face. Anyway, I don't think anybody expected a mass produced toy to top a custom work but qualities found in a custom work are definitely present. For something that's produced in very high numbers, this is quite exceptional.

If he has a drop of 8, that's far from feminine as the original claim stated by the other poster. When you said small, I was attributing to height not the overall build. I'd say that's a pretty average trim build. Small would be somebody wearing a 36 or less.

I mean you initially said the likeness isn't there. Going by that photo, the likeness is quite strong and you have to account the camera used and distance it was shot from distorting the face. Anyway, I don't think anybody expected a mass produced toy to top a custom work but qualities found in a custom work are definitely present. For something that's produced in very high numbers, this is quite exceptional.
You’ll have to forgive me then, I’m 6’2 240 and wear a 48L, he was small in my eyes

Around $2000 if you time and plan it well but it can easily go up to $2500

So about five times more. Is it worth it?

If the value is truly there, I'm not adverse to spending stupid amounts of money, as I currently have half a dozen life size silicone busts currently on preorder, with each close to the $4K mark.

If the value is truly there, I'm not adverse to spending stupid amounts of money, as I currently have half a dozen life size silicone busts currently on preorder, with each close to the $4K mark.
It depends on you. Thats too much money for me to spend on 1 figure but I would lie if I wasnt tempted especially when the deluxe shipped is reaching crazy amounts for me anyway. But there is more value in the deluxe. It still looks amazing and the accessories add to the presentation and the diorama is just incredible you will not find that anywhere else

some people just have the money and really want the accuracy and prefer the style over the dx11, at least prior to this. adam gu, yixie, creg, yunsil, kato, iris, etc. it will vary between 1500-2500 like hando said, just depending what type of stuff you're looking for. there's no right or wrong when it comes to custom work

inart is close, they're a happy medium ground for what they're offering, at least to me. better than hot toys, but not so much for custom work (depending on artist) but they're really close. i think their pers downgrades the likeness by a lot

I value 1/6 scale the most, ill shell money for a 1/6 scale version that was handcrafted of something I like over mass-produced statues any day, they just take up too much space for me but if inart boxes keep getting bigger... :oops:
DSC_0089.JPG

Anyone know which retailer(s) still have the two-figure sculpted hair premium edition for pre-order? Approximately what should be the price in dollars, excluding shipping?

Last edited:
Anyone know which retailer(s) still have the two-figure sculpted hair premium edition for pre-order? Approximately what should be the price in dollars, excluding shipping?
Everywhere sold out pre-orders a long time ago. If you happen to find the deluxe listed still, then $1k ish inc. delivery seems about right. Some charge a fair amount more because of Inart's box. TW still had them for pre-order a while back, but they have zero trust from me.

Last edited:
Back