1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need one rooted hair head sculpt. No need for the rest of the figure or accessories. I just can't bring myself to pay $500 for a complete figure when I don't need the rest. Hopefully I'll be able to find it available later on (for a decent price...)

The sculpt also looks fine in a lot of photos we've seen so I'd be curious to see where the issue is stemming from. I think some members said it's from some reviewers not futzing the collar and shirt properly but who knows. The sculpt is probably a bit overscaled to better fit the purple coat look but thankfully isn't anything that out of place.

nLB1Kqo.jpg

I think part of the issue is stemming from the way they push the head forward. If you watch the most recent review it doesn't seem oversized.

I'll be keeping both.

Both? :dunno I want the sculpted headsculpts (not the full deluxe pack again), but I also don't need the extra body or jail dio that's coming with my rooted 2-pack. So, ideally buying the sculpted heads when these start getting parted out hopefully, but also selling the jail dio and extra body.

So... one body, 4x heads?

So... one body, 4x heads?
Yup. The sculpted heads are more or less back up though in the event anything bad ever happens with rooted sculpts; like if whatever glue they’ve useD happens to fail that the hair falls out. Of course, I can’t see that happening for quite some time if ever. But I would like to be prepared. So essentially 2 sculpts to swap out on 1 body. And with the use of magnets, it’s a little easier to do than most HT figures that have an extra sculpt to use.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but I'm kinda not seeing the likeness here. His face looks like the area around his eyes is being downscaled like a weird filter.

So still no pics yet of this with the DX19? That's the natural display counterpart here. There's no way this isn't in the hands of someone who has both, so it seems pretty coordinated that none of them would have a picture of that yet.
Maybe those who bought this either have sold their DX11 by this point or have replaced it with some kind of custom piece. At least the select few who bought directly from Inart. There was one YouTube video I saw where the person took out the DX11 to hold in his hand but never actually ended up comparing the two. :lol

So still no pics yet of this with the DX19? That's the natural display counterpart here. There's no way this isn't in the hands of someone who has both, so it seems pretty coordinated that none of them would have a picture of that yet.
Yea seems a little odd that no one has posted pics of this next to any previous Batman figure, whether that is the DX19, Armory or DX12. Only time we saw the comparison was in Justin’s earlier review for the Vegas event if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Just confirming only the two pack appears to be out at this point and not the single sculpted one?

Yea seems a little odd that no one has posted pics of this next to any previous Batman figure, whether that is the DX19, Armory or DX12. Only time we say the comparison was in Justin’s earlier review for the Vegas event if I remember correctly.
How did this happen, we're smarter than this? People in here creating a conspiracy theory that InArt is forcing customers to sign an NDA saying they wont post this next to a DX19 when Justin already did.

KGHobby Jokor batch should ship out in March
2A63AB02-1D53-4130-9564-123F95A26A63.jpeg

Not as bad of a wait as it usually is with HT’s so I’m good with that. I’ll be on holiday mid Feb so I’m at least glad it won’t be shipping out while no one is home.

Last edited:
Queen Studios have always done this with statues. I know there’s more reasonable takes in here but my goodness. So many in this community are acting insulted that InArt would dare release a product in batches. That it now invalidates their entire operation. A little research would go a long way for these individuals.

I also must say…treating Hot Toys as a king to be worshipped is incredibly strange when they consistently delay for far longer than 3 months…

WAKE UP!

I wonder when Kit will get his batch? Hopefully not March, as I will be traveling at that time.
I think KGHobby gets their Hot Toys figures later than other retailers, at least from the few that I've noticed following their page.

I imagine it might be the same for Inart? Kit and GianToy will probably get batches in Feb but who knows.

They're some great pictures, everyone getting this will be pleased for sure.

Definite issues, though, his frame looks like a feminine anime character, his waist could fit into a size 4 dress and the coat is still a disaster, along with the fairly similar bored expressions and big head for jail cell. But definitely a great release overall, Inart are in the game.
Heath was a small dude so….

Back