1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on InArt for getting these out right away after distribution. First impression can really make or break a figure for a lot of people in the hobby, they nailed it here with the professionally shot unboxing/figure video. For one we don't have to rely on crappy phone images and blogger photos

i dig the premium (assuming deluxe too) box. far better than standard. idk what they were thinking with the box art, but who cares about box art. we care about the figure. screw box presentation when you have a pretty figure.

I want to see more of the coat, the coat usually flares out a lot once posing the arms up. i still think its smart of inart to put wires in their coat, something others have yet to attempt. even customs, I don't think use wires for the coat. everyone wants the drape and looks like inart is gonna give it to us. i think they learned to get ahead of the onslaught of initial crappy pictures, which is good. excited. can't wait to receive it. still have no clue or idea where to put the dio but I'll figure something out

hopefully no complaints from people, but I guess we'll just see and wait. it looks very impressive to me as is so far

We want InArt Champion track suits like in this video.

I half expected this to be Ye’s latest gig with that outfit.

based on those videos, this figure is looking to be exactly what i paid for. no complaints whatsoever…yet.

will be interested to see what veterans in the community say when they get theirs in hand.

if there's a complaint to be made, its how the eyes were done. they just seem so lifeless and white to me without any vein work like hot toy's but I guess in hand pictures will be a better judge. they've been really skimping on up close pictures

Big Breda review will give a good insight, though my wallet is ready I'm excited.

You know people will pick holes but if this turns out to be what's promised I'm not complaining. Just bare in mind the DX11 joker still sells for crazy money of which you could almost get the rooted 2 pack for. 😂

Very excited to see a good review of him.

Screenshot_20221223-131421.png

Back