1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in a long time I was not impressed with a sculpt, but this thing makes you fall in love with 1/6 customs. Not sure how much it costs. But I believe still less than 1 grand.
This would be a definitive sculpt for the interrogation scene for me.
Sculpt: yixie1983
Hairing and painting: yuan____studio
Joker - yixie1983 and yuan____studio 1.jpg

Joker - yixie1983 and yuan____studio 2.jpg

Joker - yixie1983 and yuan____studio.jpg

Joker - yixie1983 and yuan____studio 3.jpg

It has a great look, great attitude. The "make-up" is done very realistically. Hair looks to be about the right color, could have a little more green at the ends.

Whoever has that should be very pleased.

I'd love to see that sculpt on the entire figure to see how it looks in scale.

Has Viper killed anyone this week?

That's not the right question.

The right question is what week doesn't he kill someone?

You think Hot Toys Batman Begins came out bad because they didn't care enough? Nahhh, fam, he killed all of the artists. They only have the artists mum's to sculpt new designs now.

He let's them do the work if they assemble his Jokors for free, that's where that pic came from.

That's not the right question.

The right question is what week doesn't he kill someone?

You think Hot Toys Batman Begins came out bad because they didn't care enough? Nahhh, fam, he killed all of the artists. They only have the artists mum's to sculpt new designs now.

He let's them do the work if they assemble his Jokors for free, that's where that pic came from.
That must be why hot toys quality is dwindling

I don’t actually recall ever seeing another photo of a toy manufacturing facility to compare.

The clothing has clearly all been tailored and the bodies assembled- most likely elsewhere- before they make it to this area for the figure to simply be dressed and then presumably packaged. Is it someone’s house, a back room at the factory, who can say? The point is that it doesn’t actually tell us where the parts are being made- only where the parts go once they’ve been made.

There are no sculpts, hands or accessories in sight- because they most certainly won’t be produced in some lady’s kitchen.

Last edited:
Jon deak posted in his group his latest hit piece on inartView attachment 612139
What does he (whoever he is, although you all seem to know him lol) think toy factories/assembly lines look like? It's exactly like this.

Also am I not right in thinking that these aren't InArt figures anyway? (No magnets on the arms)

Whoever this person is he is not viper. He is just the front for viper. The puppet. I dont believe the real viper would reveal himself like this!

Screenshot_2022-12-12-09-36-54-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Back