1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in seeing how it turns out with the full announcement. Will be aiming for the rooted hair version if it all comes together well enough.

If the price is right I'll gladly grab a regular one, shaping up to be the best 1/6 Ledger Joker by far, thing is I bet Hot Toys is already putting together their 3.0 version and I'd like to see if they improve anything.

If the price is right I'll gladly grab a regular one, shaping up to be the best 1/6 Ledger Joker by far, thing is I bet Hot Toys is already putting together their 3.0 version and I'd like to see if they improve anything.
They still won't get the likeness right. The hair will be too dark, and the socks...forget about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No way to know if this QS will make enough units that plenty are available when it releases... like with HT. So I may have to break my rule and PO.
I'm assuming the regular version will be mass produced but the number will likely be limited to POs, that's if they don't have a quota in mind, rooted version will definitely be extremely limited but maybe I'm wrong.
They still won't get the likeness right. The hair will be too dark, and the socks...forget about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You may be right lol, still I'm curious nonetheless.

Last edited:
No way to know if this QS will make enough units that plenty are available when it releases... like with HT. So I may have to break my rule and PO.
Yea, I've stopped POing the last couple of years, but with something like this, it probably needs to be PO'd. Luckily, Kit's NRD's usually aren't that bad and Queen's end result on their statues tend to be very close to the protos.

I’m looking forward to see this revealed. If I love it, I’m hoping to get the rooted hair version, but if the only thing available is the non-rooted version I’ll settle for that and have it rooted later.

Back