1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I much prefer that system. I know some people have a problem with lining them up but I never had.
It is parallel one joystick you cant line these ones up unfortunately I prefer if you could

Darn :( really regretting on not finding this pre order existed earlier the rooted hair looks way better. It was also 1580 AUD so at the same time i wanted it but it was sold out and i also would never spend $1580 on a figure. Sculpted hair is not my favourite, but it'll have to do for me. 🤷‍♂️
I honestly think enough people will cancel that you will get your chance with kit if you try

I honestly think enough people will cancel that you will get your chance with kit if you try
I'll definitely keep an eye on it, but i already put a deposit of 200 on the sculpted pack, and i don't wanna lose that money. It's a disappointment but I'm personally not too bummed about it, if kit does have enough people cancel it I'll defintely have a look into it and try and grab one (if i have the money lol)

Completely

Completely agree. It’s why Dean and Clipper King are my favorite reviewers.
And thanks to Dean’s true light reviews it’s why I ONLY do photos outdoors. So Queen/Inart should give me some prototypes to take photos of 😉
There are a lot of YouTube collectors I like, but I HATE light boxes and wish people would stop using them. If people want to to figure reviews, look at Dean, Clipper, or Jedah Patrol. Those are the only 3 reviewers I recommend. I like Justin, and he is the only one I’m subscribed to that uses a light box, but my hatred of light boxes makes me skip through his videos instead of watching them all the way through.
It's good to have a bit of both. Dean makes the most beautiful videos (imo) but sometimes, it makes the product look way better than it really is (especially if you don't look at his "true light" videos). What struck me the most was his Myers 78 TOTS review. He's so skilled with lighting that the figure looked good in his review. When I saw it in person, it looked like trash, and I could not find a way to make it shine at home, I guess I just don't have the proper lighting. The only way to make this particular figure look good is the way you are going to light it.
Dean also has too many friends in this hobby, and sometimes, when it comes to something Tinela or a few others worked on, he won't be dead honest on the product.
As for Clipper, he's great and dead honest, but he's been on hiatus for so long, and only came back recently. He's the only guy I 100% trust when it comes to his verdict, he tells it like it is.

4K Footage from the event:

View attachment 603338

Nice details on the skin. Ledger had those little moles or bumps on the skin too. Subtle details like those are usually mission in most Ledger sculpts I've seen.

yPwIcJu.jpg

I'll definitely keep an eye on it, but i already put a deposit of 200 on the sculpted pack, and i don't wanna lose that money. It's a disappointment but I'm personally not too bummed about it, if kit does have enough people cancel it I'll defintely have a look into it and try and grab one (if i have the money lol)
Sculpted is still good and its better then any hot toys. Maybe you can get a custom sculpt later for it

It's good to have a bit of both. Dean makes the most beautiful videos (imo) but sometimes, it makes the product look way better than it really is (especially if you don't look at his "true light" videos). What struck me the most was his Myers 78 TOTS review. He's so skilled with lighting that the figure looked good in his review. When I saw it in person, it looked like trash, and I could not find a way to make it shine at home, I guess I just don't have the proper lighting. The only way to make this particular figure look good is the way you are going to light it.
Dean also has too many friends in this hobby, and sometimes, when it comes to something Tinela or a few others worked on, he won't be dead honest on the product.
As for Clipper, he's great and dead honest, but he's been on hiatus for so long, and only came back recently. He's the only guy I 100% trust when it comes to his verdict, he tells it like it is.
Actually dean while he is skilled with lighting yes.. he was sent a better sample to review then what was mass produced. Trick or treat are frauds in my opinion

Sculpted is still good and its better then any hot toys. Maybe you can get a custom sculpt later for it
Oh yeah it's still better than anything hot toys have put out and all other 3rd party attempts combined. Later on I'll probably get a custom sculpt, but I'll probably be happy with just the sculpted hair, it'll do me just fine. I think it's not as good as the rooted, but i don't hate how it looks, and i do like the details.

I've already talked to Kit and tried to see if their were any of the InArts to pick up due to cancelations. He has nothing. He said to check back upon release and then he will have his extras go up for sale.

Just to add I think Inart are looking incredibly incompetent at the moment...

Saying products will be at the show and then not having them
Misspelling main characters names of the figure they are producing
Hiring a prolific yet contentious Youtuber to review a troubled prototype when the production figure is available
Letting Danoby go to their show
Showing a lesser Bruce Wayne sculpt

Hiring a prolific yet contentious Youtuber to review a troubled prototype when the production figure is available
I agree with some of these points. Some of them a little nitpicky.

I mean to play devils advocate here, they are a new team on the smaller side. They definitely need to fire their translator/spellchecker though. I don't know how they mess up name spelling so much. Just hire one dude to double check the spelling and grammar on these things.

They've been on the messy side with this event for sure but really nothing I care too much to give them much **** for with them being so new to the 1/6 scene. Just seems like the usual hurdles you'll see with a new team/company before they get a better barring on how to run things. This is also a con to them being more communicative with the community as a whole.

We want more teasers, more updates, more feedback listened to but that results in them being criticized whenever something doesn't go the way they initially planned, like Aragorn. That's why Hot Toys doesn't communicate with collectors at all. They just announce what they please, when they please and call it a day. They just do whatever the hell they want. It's a give and take. I can guarantee you that if collectors continue to be this bitter towards them moving forward, they will start to communicate less and less with us as a whole. Some people come off really entitled when things don't go their way when it comes to these figures, it's quite insane and embarrassing.

I would hope that Inart takes these missteps and learns from them. Now if they continue to be this messy years from now moving forward, then that'll be something to frown upon.

Last edited:
Back