1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AND he's got the suspenders... at least I think so.
oh yes he does. idk why, that just excites me the most lol finally the attention to detail we deserve. idk why they decided to remove the suspenders on the dx11 and moving forward, every other third party company that has attempted to do the joker outfit set

big plus most of the accessories are diecast. not pooping on someone like metal jon or fullmetal, they're a work of art but getting these type of accessories are gonna cost easily 300-500~ a piece. full metal, functioning 1/6 guns (of course the gun doesn't work but it functions). brand new sculpted gloves that arent recasted dx11 gloves (thank god). custom pair of gloves cost 120~ each. 1000 for 2 figures is a steal to me. tailoring looks really good and i can't say something that was ever really done was wiring the jacket like what inart did to get that good-looking drape without annoyingly futzing it.

with how over-saturated joker is in this market, the amount of options and control the customer has is great.

TOPO set is very nice and they plan to do a 2.0 with improvements from their 1.0 purple coat set.
there's lots of love joker is getting right now
Yep. A big thing for me are his clothes. Yunsil as amazing as her work are, never nailed it with his set imo. Like you said Joker stuff is super oversaturated and there are so many different great options out there but none are really perfect. InArt gave me a great middle ground to settle on without worrying about it too much.

Never knew TOPO was doing a 2.0, but their recent work look real nice. Very close to custom level tailoring compared to the other crap 3rd party custom sets.

I hope so, it'll be my first Ledger Joker since the original HT (which hardly counts).
What do you mean? You didn't like Hot Toys 1/4th Heat Legar?

xT0dCpa.png

Yep. A big thing for me are his clothes. Yunsil as amazing as her work are, never nailed it with his set imo. Like you said Joker stuff is super oversaturated and there are so many different great options out there but none are really perfect. InArt gave me a great middle ground to settle on without worrying about it too much.

Never knew TOPO was doing a 2.0, but their recent work look real nice. Very close to custom level tailoring compared to the other crap 3rd party custom sets.
at least thats what i was told when I mentioned about the gloves they teased in a post. so here's hoping they do make one because I love the jacket and the sculpted in ankles for their first set. everything else was kinda meh so here's hoping for improvements. their bank robber and leon set are REAL nice.

surely looks like joker's gloves. the left one is bank robber's but pink.

1666072098986.png

I have a Ledger Joker accessory or two from full metal on the way. Custom work is expensive but to me it depends on the character. I purchased this rooted two pack partly because I’m very curious and also like to build up figures.
full metal makes some insane work. i remember seeing how the mechanisms worked for his evil dead ash shotgun. its insane. a whole league of its own.

you can get a real gun for that price but goddamn is there art in miniature functioning weapons

Really gotta wonder where people here live. I cant imagine spending close to $10k for 1 custom figure. Thats about 2.5 months of mortgage payments for me.
Honestly, same. This is almost exorbitantly expensive for me. Anything over a grand and I hope it comes with a 1:1 bottle of Astroglide.

Really gotta wonder where people here live. I cant imagine spending close to $10k for 1 custom figure. Thats about 2.5 months of mortgage payments for me.

$1K is exorbitant for me as well, but I justify it because its two figures and I never got any of the previous 10-16 HT 1/6th Jokers that came and went.

$1K is exorbitant for me as well, but I justify it because its two figures and I never got any of the previous 10-16 HT 1/6th Jokers that came and went.
Yeah, I could justify the $1k InArt because it was two figures and the only Joker I owned was the 1/4 scale which I then sold and broke even. This is about as much as I would pay and most likely have to be very picky on which character.

What do you mean? You didn't like Hot Toys 1/4th Heat Legar?

xT0dCpa.png
I'd imagine that the "3.0" Joker was gonna be a scaled down version of this.....Like how they lazily did the Begins figure

But then of course InArt came out with theirs. So who knows if we're even gonna get a 3.0 from HT at this point lol

full metal makes some insane work. i remember seeing how the mechanisms worked for his evil dead ash shotgun. its insane. a whole league of its own.

you can get a real gun for that price but goddamn is there art in miniature functioning weapons
That’s the problem with buying a custom sculpt instead of going with Inart, you want everything custom. I love that there’s options for every level.

That’s the problem with buying a custom sculpt instead of going with Inart, you want everything custom. I love that there’s options for every level.
i feel this to heart lmao it hurts. once you're down that road, you can't go back anymore. its hard as hell to find a yunsil pair without having to buy the whole figure so I'm waiting for aries to see how much reservations will be. it looks promising, but I'm really eager to see what topo has in stored.

i have the sculpt banks started, but still need to get it done so I can replicate the mob scene with the grenades. topo's jacket does wonders but there's something lacking with everything else in their original release. if the new gloves are included in the 2.0 set, I'll have to pull the trigger.

download (1).png

Back