1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Third definitely, looks vicious and very lifelike. I like a little tongue like everyone else but maybe not on my dollies. The paintwork on the 6th is outstanding though.

I kind of like the first one too -- the Hit Me one that literally looks like he's mid sentence.

Third definitely, looks vicious and very lifelike. I like a little tongue like everyone else but maybe not on my dollies. The paintwork on the 6th is outstanding though.

I kind of like the first one too -- the Hit Me one that literally looks like he's mid sentence.
BS. The tongue is the future. Peacemaker’s lame with that weird “poseable” rubber tongue. I want a PERS joystick in the back of the jaw that you can use to make it flick back and forth.

if im not mistaken yuan raised his price but yes, that's around the price point for a properly done sculpt. 600-800 is a bit more realistic depending on artist you send it to. 500 seems too generous to me. owen charges around 750-800 for a joker to be be done last time I checked. yuan is roughly around there now i'd imagine. hopefully once talhae opens up commissions against next year, I'll be able to join.

i considered sending nancy's 5.0 (smiling) over to yuan, but I'll double down with talhae. they do some amazing paint work, just curious how their hair will turn out.

but this mike_yuan sculpt is making me feel certain ways.. its so good

View attachment 603311
This one’s GOATed and I’m trying to figure out why and all I can think of is the hair. It’s just…ridiculous.

BS. The tongue is the future. Peacemaker’s lame with that weird “poseable” rubber tongue. I want a PERS joystick in the back of the jaw that you can use to make it flick back and forth.
Pls stop giving them ideas....:ROFLMAO:

4K Footage from the event:

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-18 093416.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-18 093430.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-18 093447.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-18 093504.png

Captura de pantalla 2022-10-18 093529.png

i feel this to heart lmao it hurts. once you're down that road, you can't go back anymore. its hard as hell to find a yunsil pair without having to buy the whole figure so I'm waiting for aries to see how much reservations will be. it looks promising, but I'm really eager to see what topo has in stored.

i have the sculpt banks started, but still need to get it done so I can replicate the mob scene with the grenades. topo's jacket does wonders but there's something lacking with everything else in their original release. if the new gloves are included in the 2.0 set, I'll have to pull the trigger.

View attachment 603313

Been eagerly awaiting Aries’ set. Looks like it will be the best one out there (bar Kato 3.0).

Am I the only one who prefers independently posable eye balls? I feel the parallel systems always make them look a little to cross eyed or walleyed depending on the expression you’re going for.

Nope. I much prefer that system. I know some people have a problem with lining them up but I never had.

Darn :( really regretting on not finding this pre order existed earlier the rooted hair looks way better. It was also 1580 AUD so at the same time i wanted it but it was sold out and i also would never spend $1580 on a figure. Sculpted hair is not my favourite, but it'll have to do for me. 🤷‍♂️

Thats enough jokor for one day. Adios.
Never commissioned him so I can't say for sure but based on resale prices I'd estimate them to be around 500-700 for painted and root. Considering the quality you're getting with him, I think it's a reasonable price
I got a response its 800-900 complete and shipped. If it wasn't sold out and I was able to downgrade to the single Inart figure I would do it. I think that is part of the problem again with customs like gipetto said.. timing..

What is everyone thoughts on this one? It's Adam done by the master massahendrix
I heard his commission price averages around 3-4k. His work do look life like though

Not a fan it looks a bit rough and chalky looking to me just ridiculous at 3-4k but thats me personally

big plus most of the accessories are diecast. not pooping on someone like metal jon or fullmetal, they're a work of art but getting these type of accessories are gonna cost easily 300-500~ a piece. full metal, functioning 1/6 guns (of course the gun doesn't work but it functions). brand new sculpted gloves that arent recasted dx11 gloves (thank god). custom pair of gloves cost 120~ each. 1000 for 2 figures is a steal to me. tailoring looks really good and i can't say something that was ever really done was wiring the jacket like what inart did to get that good-looking drape without annoyingly futzing it.

with how over-saturated joker is in this market, the amount of options and control the customer has is great.

TOPO set is very nice and they plan to do a 2.0 with improvements from their 1.0 purple coat set.
there's lots of love joker is getting right now
That is the testament to how incredible Ledger and his performance is and how he lasts the test of time that is why this figure is easier to spend on that much higher then others

Yep. A big thing for me are his clothes. Yunsil as amazing as her work are, never nailed it with his set imo. Like you said Joker stuff is super oversaturated and there are so many different great options out there but none are really perfect. InArt gave me a great middle ground to settle on without worrying about it too much.

Never knew TOPO was doing a 2.0, but their recent work look real nice. Very close to custom level tailoring compared to the other crap 3rd party custom sets.
Isnt Yunsil a woman?

Back