1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No license fees and reuse helps DiD.
Yeah, of course. I just think this metal gun really shouldn't hurt the price so much. As a side note, it's neat that the magazine and ammunition can come out but this has always been one of those things that's never needed for me. I suspect most others feel the same. I wish companies wouldn't bother with stuff like this.

What are people's opinions on these overseas online stores? Which is the best with prices, CS, etc?
OneSixthKit and GianToys for me. They factor in shipping into the price already unlike the other retailers.

Used to like KGHobby but they've been a complete mess since the holidays and still are. I tend to avoid Toyswonderland, TNS and KGHobby if possible.

Joker dolls bring the absolute worst out of collectors. Willing to pay out of their collective asses just to feel a sense of owning something "limited"....my god.
I don't see how it's limited. We've had, what, five or six versions in 1/6 all from a single company? Plus multiple PFs, 1/4s, and 1/3s?

Onesixthkit to me is the gold standard store. I've used TNS a bit and have no problem with them. I occasionally buy from TW, and always grumble about the obscene shipping and kick myself for not having ordered whatever it was earlier from OSK.

Last edited:
Yeah, of course. I just think this metal gun really shouldn't hurt the price so much. As a side note, it's neat that the magazine and ammunition can come out but this has always been one of those things that's never needed for me. I suspect most others feel the same. I wish companies wouldn't bother with stuff like this.
I’m always using the ammunition in different ways for my photography (and even my son likes to do it) so I’m wondering if it’s done for the toy photographers/bloggers.

Any news yet on how many versions ? 1 or 2 with moulded vs rooted hair perhaps ?
I suppose we'll all find out at the same time but I'm guessing the regular mass produced version will be like a Hot Toys figure with plastic hair and such and the limited artist edition will have rooted hair.

Do they mark down the price to help with customs charges?
Kit ships to the EU using the IOSS system which prepays all taxes, I think Giantoy uses this system too alongside most Chinese and HK retailers.

Back