1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely anticipate Hot Toys releasing a new Ledger Joker and for everyone to forget about this Queen inart one.

Still though, I’m excited for this. I bought a Deluxe and a Premium, just in case I don’t like the rooted hair/don’t like the sculpted hair.

My only gripe is 1. we don’t know anything about the body they’re using nor how articulated it is and 2. I would like to have a Ledger Joker that isn’t so serious, a grinning/smirking/smiling head with glee in his eyes would be great. I hate how stoic every sculptor makes Ledger Joker. A third head would have been nice.

Other than that, I’m excited. Looks leagues better than DX01 and DX11.
Like I said before, as excited as I am for this? If y’all are doing these elaborate dioramas, give me a final battle scene-scape with scaffolding to dangle him from. A laughing head, a toothy, grinning head, a tire iron, a detonator, and some dogs and I’d be happy as a clam. It’d be a welcome reprieve from the continuous stream of mob scene and interrogation room Jokers we’ve had over the last decade.

Like I said before, as excited as I am for this? If y’all are doing these elaborate dioramas, give me a final battle scene-scape with scaffolding to dangle him from. A laughing head, a toothy, grinning head, a tire iron, a detonator, and some dogs and I’d be happy as a clam. It’d be a welcome reprieve from the continuous stream of mob scene and interrogation room Jokers we’ve had over the last decade.
[Scribbles notes furiously]

Has OSK mentioned anything about how much longer they're planning to keep the Standard and Deluxe versions open for preorder? I haven't been watching the thread that close since I PO'd. I'm really thinking about picking up the standard version, too. I love the sculpt of the hair and think it actually looks better at certain angles, tbh.

Has OSK mentioned anything about how much longer they're planning to keep the Standard and Deluxe versions open for preorder? I haven't been watching the thread that close since I PO'd. I'm really thinking about picking up the standard version, too. I love the sculpt of the hair and think it actually looks better at certain angles, tbh.
Better than the rooted?

May I ask where you got the pool cue? 😊
I got it parted out on ebay from Sideshow’s old Shaun of the Dead figure.

Honestly, I might recommend looking for a different one as it feels pretty cheap - I think it’s hollow plastic. Someone here mentioned that one of Big Chief’s figures from the Bond movies includes a pool cue, but I can’t remember which. Might be worth looking into those?

Last edited:
Whats another 50 to a 1100 dollar figure

Broke GIF - Broke - Discover & Share GIFs

Back when I had Hot Toys Jokers, I was fortunate to have the Sideshow T-800 figure which came with a broken one so I could use it for photos, but if I didn't already have that, I wouldn't have bought one for the couple photos I might take and then be done with it.

It may not look as nice, but they make meat skewers and things which are roughly the size of a 1/6 pool cue, cost a lot less than $50 and if you're going to break it anyway, they'll work and just add a little paint, save some money.

I got it parted out on ebay from Sideshow’s old Shaun of the Dead figure.

Honestly, I might recommend looking for a different one as it feels pretty cheap - I think it’s hollow plastic. Someone here mentioned that one of Big Chief’s figures from the Bond movies includes a pool cue, but I can’t remember which. Might be worth looking into those?
Thank you for the advice 😊

Well, blame it on the folks that made the movie. They specifically said “no cheap toys”.

looking forward to the inevitable backlash aimed unfairly AT QS/IA.

Back